*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Butterflies have started, can't fucking wait for this game. Get stuck the fuck in Rangers and have that shower of junkie cunts spewing by halftime and the mhanky toothed bigot having a scanners moment in the dugout. 

23 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Hope big Ryan Jack puts that ugly, ugly bastard McGinn into several pieces.

Yea, he's their star man at the moment so we'll definitely have to shackle him, he's put on a bit of muscle since the last time we played them and he's capable of going on strong surging runs with the ball, if we can stop him we will eliminate most of their creative play

6 minutes ago, allcinaye said:

Yea, he's their star man at the moment so we'll definitely have to shackle him, he's put on a bit of muscle since the last time we played them and he's capable of going on strong surging runs with the ball, if we can stop him we will eliminate most of their creative play

He's pish,not even a fraction of the player Dorrans is 

17 minutes ago, allcinaye said:

McGinns a wee mutant cunt.....he runs around halfing folk all day, he's hardly "creative" FFS 

IMG_3789.JPG

Much as I enjoyed the midweek result I didn't want to get too carried away. However I think this will be a good indicator of how our season will go.

A few pundits are tipping Hibs to be in the top 4, so giving them a spanking will be a good indicator of things to come.

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

John McGinn is everything that's wrong with Scottish football - more focused on athleticism and physicality than how to play football

Without putting any emphasis on McGinn whatsoever, surely athleticism and physicality combined with skill should be a target for any footballer to try and achieve, Ronaldo being the prime example.

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Indeed. I'm normally on the train but I'm not travelling from edin on a train filled with those arseholes. Supporters bus this week to travel with my own 

They won't be on the train as they all travel through on busses. You'll see hertz fans on the subway, never scummy hibs because they know they'll get battered. When we're at home, we run the trains :D

12 minutes ago, allcinaye said:

Without putting any emphasis on McGinn whatsoever, surely athleticism and physicality combined with skill should be a target for any footballer to try and achieve, Ronaldo being the prime example.

Aye, but mcginns got ZERO skill, he can run around like a headless chicken for 90 mins and he's being touted around for 5 million FFS 

10 minutes ago, JWAB said:

They won't be on the train as they all travel through on busses. You'll see hertz fans on the subway, never scummy hibs because they know they'll get battered. When we're at home, we run the trains :D

I've seen them before mate so just avoiding any chance. Bus is a good laugh anyway.