Rossiter

Guest Lloyd72

I thought he was a bit meh but the guy behind me thought he was MOTM. It was one of those quiet performances where he does the stuff you don't really shout about. He did get better as the game went on after an iffy start imo. All I will say is I think he would be chewed up and spat out in an old firm game. Would rather play Jack. 

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I thought he was a bit meh but the guy behind me thought he was MOTM. It was one of those quiet performances where he does the stuff you don't really shout about. He did get better as the game went on after an iffy start imo. All I will say is I think he would be chewed up and spat out in an old firm game. Would rather play Jack. 

Don't think he would mate I think he would do well in that atmosphere, wee man loves a tackle too. I agree Jack is definitely first choice right now no need to drop him after his performance vs Motherwell

Done OK. Not bad for a boy not long back after 10 months or so. His positioning and reading of the game is class, covers for the defence really well.

Mad that is still only 20 years old. Hope he is here for years to come as he will grow in to a fantastic player.

Have to say it was great to see him playing a full ninety minutes.  He was off the pace at times but this is down to needing games.  Has really good game awareness.  Probably lacks the physicality of Jack at this point but a good player non the less.   Above Holt as he is a better player.

His first 90 mins in god knows how long, thought he done okay, his work rate and closing down is underrated, he's going to be a great player if he can stay fit

On another note, his interviews are hilarious, got to admire his enthusiasm, he's like a hyper teenager 24/7