bigsasasfloopyhair

Foderingham

217 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

Is your mate @there'sonlyoneamoruso?

Just looked. If you actually checked I posted what I had heard before the other thread started. Just saying :whistle:

1 person likes this

That smarmy baldy prick has a fuckin brass neck even showing his face around here,and I will bet it's fuckin pennies. 
GTFYP  

The best in the business? 

I'll crack the jokes baldy.

1 person likes this

Terrible in the air, does not command his penalty area, gives me the fear with the ball at his feet.

If Forest or anyone else  put a decent offer in, £2m+, I would not be sad to see him go. 

4 people like this

hahahah yasss fuck you Warburton. 

Fod is going nowhere, back aff bald man. 

We won't get silly money for any of our players just now but I would consider selling if it was a good offer, we should look to profit from all our squad when selling. We've had better keepers than him but we've also had worse. 

Don't even entertain them in the bid is anything less than about £5m. 

Fod is a really good modern day keeper. Fantastic with the ball at his feet, good distrbution and superb shot stopper. He can be better at commanding his area but he is still really young in goalkeeper terms. 

The prices down south are ridiculous for players who are bang average so its about time we stopped undervaluing our players.

£30m for a goalkeeper who played 1 season for a team who got relegated ffs. Don't let Forest get a bargain again, or better yet just don't sell him.

1 person likes this

Not sure what makes Fod worth £5m less than Gordon was when he left Hearts. 

2 people like this

10million not a penny less

3m+ personally I'd take it, then go all out on Layun on loan, Jamie Murphy and Naismith then agree in principle to sign Walker/McLean in Jan.

if business like that wasn't possible where losing one of our most valuable assets to replace him with lacklustre players in positions we need then tell baldy to shove it.

4 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

3m+ personally I'd take it, then go all out on Layun on loan, Jamie Murphy and Naismith then agree in principle to sign Walker/McLean in Jan.

if business like that wasn't possible where losing one of our most valuable assets to replace him with lacklustre players in positions we need then tell baldy to shove it.

Layun would be about 5 alone ya rocket

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Layun would be about 5 alone ya rocket

Hence the LOAN

5 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

We're not getting that lot for £3m :lol: 

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

We're not getting that lot for £3m :lol: 

Aye obviously not, that coupled with Forrester going and us no paying for Walker or McLean anymore anaw wid pay for a fair whack of that was my point.

especially as Layun wid never happen 

1 person likes this

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

Aye obviously not, that coupled with Forrester going anaw wid pay for a fair whack of that was my point.

especially as Layun wid never happen 

Forrester will cost us money though?

As long as it's a decent fee I'd have no issues with him leaving.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Forrester will cost us money though?

Day after the rumours of us releasing him sky sports had it in their regionals that he was attracting interest from champ and league 1 sides, until it happens I don't think we are stupid enough to pay him off.

If he is wanting a pay off I'd rather we froze him out and waited till the window was shut to do it if he didn't leave despite knowing we would affectively fuck him over just as bad rather than right now.

He's English as well, we shouldn't be letting him go for anything under 4million 

Bye fod. 

Even if you rate him he's not needed in this league and we have another year until Europe. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Bye fod. 

Even if you rate him he's not needed in this league and we have another year until Europe. 

:lol: 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Bye fod. 

Thought you'd like him. He's black and you wish you were.

What is it with people creaming themselves over the bang average Jamie Murphy all of a sudden have we even been linked with him?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, roboscot said:

Terrible in the air, does not command his penalty area, gives me the fear with the ball at his feet.

If Forest or anyone else  put a decent offer in, £2m+, I would not be sad to see him go. 

Seems pretty unreasonable. Very very rarely makes mistakes when the balls passed back to him and that's with him receiving the ball more than any keeper in the league.

People who don't rate Fod know fuck all about football. His only weakness is failing come take the ball and the man when the ball comes into the 6 yard box.

He's as good as Forster.

1 person likes this