That was painful to watch

KeyserSoze

My hands were painful from clapping, my throat sore from shouting and cheering and my head ringing from the noise around me. Painful but in a good way.

I sat at Ibrox last night with a lump in my throat, not my Bar72 chicken curry, oh no, this was an emotional lump. A strange feeling had came over me and hard as it was to keep telling myself "it's only fucking Dunfermline" there was a change in the wind, a weird sensation I tried to fathom, a sensation I have not had in way too long a time.

It's hard after 5 years of shite to trust anyone and that includes players and managers. We have had to put up with cheap fakes, powder puff and managers who were just not good at their job..... Charlatans, shysters and con-men, taking a wage and giving fuck all back. 

It's also difficult to leave 5 years behind, it's ripped us apart so I can see where folks are wary and sceptical and not trusting, but do you know what, this just feels different, in my heart and head it feels different - watching Pedro and those players last night, fighting, organised, clever, I think finally we can move on -  never forget -  but move on. 

This is gonna be some season ahead, I can tell you that for sure

Stick that on your fucking Birthday card

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

My hands were painful from clapping, my throat sore from shouting and cheering and my head ringing from the noise around me. Painful but in a good way.

I sat at Ibrox last night with a lump in my throat, not my Bar72 chicken curry, oh no, this was an emotional lump. A strange feeling had came over me and hard as it was to keep telling myself "it's only fucking Dunfermline" there was a change in the wind, a weird sensation I tried to fathom, a sensation I have not had in way too long a time.

It's hard after 5 years of shite to trust anyone and that includes players and managers. We have had to put up with cheap fakes, powder puff and managers who were just not good at their job..... Charlatans, shysters and con-men, taking a wage and giving fuck all back. 

It's also difficult to leave 5 years behind, it's ripped us apart so I can see where folks are wary and sceptical and not trusting, but do you know what, this just feels different, in my heart and head it feels different - watching Pedro and those players last night, fighting, organised, clever, I think finally we can move on -  never forget -  but move on. 

Class pal class ????

Just now, jintybear said:

I know my throat is killing me this morning! :angrywillie:

It was brilliant. I loved every single minute. I sincerely hope we've turned the corner but I'm too scared to believe we have. 

That's my point Jinty, don't be - go all in, it feels great.... honestly

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

That's my point Jinty, don't be - go all in, it feels great.... honestly

I know! It's just we've had so many false dawns ?!

Oh fck it - we're winning the league!! 55 here we come!! :UK:

Yes that feels brilliant! 

Happy birthday BTW! 

the difference in quality this season is a couple of levels at least above last year 

Warburton tried last year but most players didn't work out,Nico injured early on,Windass never fit and Barton, well that just didn't work out at all ,

we were left with the basis of our championship team with only miller as our best player by a street at 37,now miller is a good player but no Rangers team should ever have him as there best player there should be a few in the team better than him 

this season we definanatly have a team that's close to be worthy of wearing the jersey and those peado harbouring dicks are going to get a real fright ,

saw a few posts on Facebook from bears and Timmys jumping in claiming they are even better than they were last season,don't let them kid you ,they ain't and we will run them closer than they could ever imagine 

our disaster in Europe has taken our enemies eye off the ball,they still think we are poor and a lot think the sheep wi still take 2nd ,there's going to be a lot of upset haters and a lot of sleepless nights for them 

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It was Dunfermline and therefore Helicopter Sunday all over again

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

get out this thread ya miserable bastard

Wasn't meant to be miserable, more a gut reaction that took me right back to that moment. It's early but this team is showing real momentum. Let's see what happens against Hibs. A win and I'll dare to hope.

Hmmm. 

Remember when we played st mirren a couple of years ago and the whole stadium erupted in applause after some nice play by waghorn and tav...how did that turn out?

We've won the square root of fuck all,people need to settle down.

Just now, Sket said:

Hmmm. 

Remember when we played st mirren a couple of years ago and the whole stadium erupted in applause after some nice play by waghorn and tav...how did that turn out?

We've won the square root of fuck all,people need to settle down.

Nope, you carry on - I'm not

52 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Good reading!

Totally agree with what you're saying - particularly 'never forget'! - lets hope that we're on the right road at last! 

Never Forget Never Forgive