That was painful to watch

KeyserSoze

12 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

My hands were painful from clapping, my throat sore from shouting and cheering and my head ringing from the noise around me. Painful but in a good way.

I sat at Ibrox last night with a lump in my throat, not my Bar72 chicken curry, oh no, this was an emotional lump. A strange feeling had came over me and hard as it was to keep telling myself "it's only fucking Dunfermline" there was a change in the wind, a weird sensation I tried to fathom, a sensation I have not had in way too long a time.

It's hard after 5 years of shite to trust anyone and that includes players and managers. We have had to put up with cheap fakes, powder puff and managers who were just not good at their job..... Charlatans, shysters and con-men, taking a wage and giving fuck all back. 

It's also difficult to leave 5 years behind, it's ripped us apart so I can see where folks are wary and sceptical and not trusting, but do you know what, this just feels different, in my heart and head it feels different - watching Pedro and those players last night, fighting, organised, clever, I think finally we can move on -  never forget -  but move on. 

This is gonna be some season ahead, I can tell you that for sure

Stick that on your fucking Birthday card

I get where you are coming from mate, I really do, but there have been so many false dawns that I'm taking the, "wait and see" approach, but I really do hope you are right......:)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last night was awesome we blew Dunfermline away within half an hour, We were spoilt last night and long may it continue. The free kicks were brilliant but the third goal was my favourite the speed at which we countered was a joy to see. Candias can be a big player for us. 

Saturday will be a big test for us but bring it on they bastards have been a long time coming. 

8 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

That post almost makes me want to get carried away and start feeling confident for the season ahead..almost.

Nah Lloyd, you don't come across as a "glass half empty" type. 

You are just making sure nobody gives you pelters on here for going against the grain :lol:  embrace it. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nah Lloyd, you don't come across as a "glass half empty" type. 

You are just making sure nobody gives you pelters on here for going against the grain :lol:  embrace it. 

I'm really not a glass half empty type and I've never been worried about going against the grain before I just got far too excited last season and it fucked me when the shit hit the fan.