DJ / Announcer Last Night

Marky.

Had a bit of a nightmare last night.

The songs were all played at weird times, they randomly started playing Blue Sea of Ibrox from the second line of the chorus and that may have been the only Rangers song that was even played? Except for Penny Arcade just at the halftime whistle?

Wonder what has happened to the usual guy.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest it was good to hear Penny Arcade just the once instead instead of the 8 times we usually hear it on matchday. 

I also thought TBSOI worked well after Simply the Best (would've worked better from the start of the song mind you instead of the middle of it).

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

To be honest it was good to hear Penny Arcade just the once instead instead of the 8 times we usually hear it on matchday. 

I also thought TBSOI worked well after Simply the Best (would've worked better from the start of the song mind you instead of the middle of it).

Agree with both points, but Penny Arcade should maybe be done at a time more suitable than when the stadium empties for a piss and a pie :lol:

Like the idea of TBSOI just after the teams come out, but to not actually play the full song is a bit stupid, never-mind starting it halfway through the chorus.

Thought some of the songs were better particularly AC/DC  but the timing of some of the songs was random and the volume appeared very variable. Someone from the Union Bears should get in touch and sort something between them . That might help the atmosphere, although I suspect not much assistance will be needed on Saturday 

1 hour ago, onefootwillie said:

Thought some of the songs were better particularly AC/DC  but the timing of some of the songs was random and the volume appeared very variable. Someone from the Union Bears should get in touch and sort something between them . That might help the atmosphere, although I suspect not much assistance will be needed on Saturday 

Should've left thunder struck playing the drums were just about to kick in the same time the players came out the tunel for the 2nd half ,it was cut off and usual 2nd half tunel emerge pish played instead