Raging Dunfermline fans live match reaction and highlights

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stop taking the piss out of the wee fanny. :lol: It's obviously the first time he's been at any football game, never mind away from his mammy's lap. It's not his fault he's offended at someone sticking up a middle finger in a sectarian manner, so much so that he has to direct his first ever swear words like "Fuck" and "Cunt"! He was obviously traumatised by the sight of Rangers fans reminding him what the score was, that he had to verbally abuse them for doing so...."Fat Mutants". Ouch. 

It's not all bad for him. I hear that the facebook page "Football Away Days" is considering hiring him to beef up their image...so fair play to the wee virgin. I'm sure he'll never experience anything as traumatic as the shame that our 'fans'  subjected him to last night. You should all hang your heads in shame....AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! 

:lol::lol::lol: 

I love how the sore losers bring up about Rangers losing 5-1 to Celtic, their mindset is fixated, how could Rangers (speaking of the current team we have now) lose 5-1 to Celtic when players like Alves, Cardoso, Jack, Dorrans, Candeias, Morelos, Herrera weren't even playing for Rangers? Got to laugh at the bitterness.

1 hour ago, dbyst said:

I sit in GF1 and the stewards were definitely looking at us and trying to stop us from shouting/gesturing to them.

wee fanny hasn't a clue what he's talking about regards to sectarianism as well.

Aye im also in gf1, copper had a camera in our face and the wee ginger declan steward couldnt nail his colours to the mast any more

9 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Aye im also in gf1, copper had a camera in our face and the wee ginger declan steward couldnt nail his colours to the mast any more

Please tell me you saw the fat boy with the leopard print jacket on giving us the finger and shouting at us when he left at 6-0 only fae him to fall as he walked up. I also sit in the gf1 

1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

Please tell me you saw the fat boy with the leopard print jacket on giving us the finger and shouting at us when he left at 6-0 only fae him to fall as he walked up. I also sit in the gf1 

seen that tae, I think it's in the video(obv you don't see it but you hear the reaction to it)

I'm 25 and grew up with forums like this and maybe guys 10 years older fund that sad. But I just can't imagine recording myself on my phone bitching during the whole game, getting beat 6 nil and putting it on YouTube. I know some of our fans do these videos too but I just find it sad. 

As a YouTuber myself on both politics and my photography channel I prefer CJNovo's style better. It's good to record some of the atmosphere. I'm not a season ticket holder but booked to go to the Hearts game at Ibrox and usually when I go I record just some of the crowd and then take pictures with my DSLR.

The boy has obviously used his normal camera or if his smart phone he's exported it to his hard drive and put it altogether. The reason why he's recording himself is because of YouTube policy, bloody copyright, I know because I recorded a few games in the past of chances and it was marked as copyright by Rangers FC which I have to respect, but that's the reality of YouTube. I think that might be why you never see CJNovo showing highlight clips whilst he's talking, it's something I considered on my own Photography / Vlogging channel but you catch the drift, copyright can be a bit of a pain especially on YouTube.

Boy that was chucked out was most definitely a Dunfermline fan and was trying to climb down the seats trying to get away until two older Dunfermline fans dragged him out towards the police then his pals started having a go at them and seen a few of their fans leave after the second goal!