Can't wait...

.Williamson.

I'm over for the Dundee game. Everything's been sorted.

Wanted the Hibs or Hearts game but my mates are bellends. So I'll appear to drink with anyone that wants a pint for that game.

Tbh I think they expected me to slap someone at Hibs, but im all peace and love.

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

To see Alves stare down taigs this year, half the team infact. The switch from shitebags to proper men is such a relief. 

The want to drop the head into so many taigs and scream "yassss" is intense :lol: 

Uppa Volunteers. 3 days weekends have me ruined.

Alves facing down 'broony', only going to be one winner there :bow:

We need a few more players like John Greig in the team. If we did, Broonaldo would still be on crutches from the first game. Rogic would only be on the park 5 minutes, instead of 60. Griffith's would be wrapped himself, round a goalpost, and not a scarf by the end of play.

2 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We need a few more players like John Greig in the team. If we did, Broonaldo would still be on crutches from the first game. Rogic would only be on the park 5 minutes, instead of 60. Griffith's would be wrapped himself, round a goalpost, and not a scarf by the end of play.

The state the game would end in if it were 11 fans vs 11 fans of each club :lol: 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The state the game would end in if it were 11 fans vs 11 fans of each club :lol: 

We chased them all over Hampden, all over Hampden.

We chased them all over Hampden.

The famous cup final from the 1980's when the taigs ran on the pitch to celebrate, and antagonised the Rangers support that much, that we had to sort them out.