Glasgow City Council

Not even sure if this is relevant to anyone on here, but my ex works for the council (education) and she told me she was going to training at a suite in the glitter dome on Monday. Personally I think it's pretty disgusting considering the amount of venues in Glasgow that you could hold such an event that they choose to fund they cunts by hiring out suites!! I know the council has forever been riddled with tarriers but this is blatant bias for me

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

Not even sure if this is relevant to anyone on here, but my ex works for the council (education) and she told me she was going to training at a suite in the glitter dome on Monday. Personally I think it's pretty disgusting considering the amount of venues in Glasgow that you could hold such an event that they choose to fund they cunts by hiring out suites!! I know the council has forever been riddled with tarriers but this is blatant bias for me

It's not just the council there's loads of companies use the facilities there to do courses, meetings and training days. I think it's just business rather than anything cynical tbh it's nothing new but Rangers should get Ibrox upto standard again so we can compete for these revenue streams too 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Happens all the time. They spend a bit of money doing things at Ibrox too IIRC, but way, way less than they spend hiring out the girodome.

Cool mate. I had never heard of this before and just thought it was more tarrier loving from the council

1 minute ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

Cool mate. I had never heard of this before and just thought it was more tarrier loving from the council

Oh, it almost certainly is mate. And it probably was from HMRC too.

8 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

Yep and nothing will be done and nothing will be said . Not even a sentence from the fuckpigs in Scotland's media

Blatant nepotism and corruption .

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Our stadium facilities are pretty poor, whereas theirs have been maintained. 

Hampden and their dump hosts loads of these types of things. 

Bella park is used as a cash cow . The higher it out to any cunt £££££  Gigs and shows

They spend minimum to tidy it up . No fucking upgrades .

All the money and gamekeepers are over at Peoples palace and Glasgow green

Fuck the old rusty fences and potholes

I would gladly blow up the place with everyone inside .Shower of corrupt stealing bastards

15 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

I'm sure there have been figures shown that over a hundred grand a year went to the tramps whilst less than ten grand went to us. So, call me a cynic...

£100K spent of which £92K was at CP. Purely coincidental ?

59 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

Your ex works in "education" and goes to the piggery to get trained ? That seems a bit contrary 

1 hour ago, mearns loyal said:

I'm sure there have been figures shown that over a hundred grand a year went to the tramps whilst less than ten grand went to us. So, call me a cynic...

I did a FoI a couple of years ago, asking for a breakdown of venues (Ibrox and Parkhead) used by GCC, associated costs of each venue and (if possible) approximate number of people in attendance (between 2002 - 2012 I think the dates were).

I don't have it to hand (it's on here somewhere) but it showed the septic park was by far the venue of choice, regardless of how big or small the number of people in attendance.

I then asked why the blatant favouritism in choice of venue, despite (on some occasions) PH coming out at a higher rate than Ibrox - got fudged off with 'only choice of venue available at the time'.

Back I went with something along the lines of 'on a few of the dates in question, Ibrox wasn't being used - so why the higher priced venue. Surely GCC has a duty to provide the best value for money...'

All I got back was some bollox about them having answered my original enquiry and that there are many factors considered when choosing a venue :sarcasm:

GCC - Glasgow Catholic Council.

Maybe time for an updated FoI request :happy:

Nothing new. 

Our stadium and the surrounding area has been neglected for years, whilst money's been pumped in to that end.

Scandalous, but we need to rise above it and help ourselves, if no one wants to offer you help, you help yourself, no one likes us we don't care..

The good news is the club seems to be addressing some of these isues, it's up to us now. 

These fuckers have scammed it perfectly our stadium in a fuckin mess and they are creamin in the coin, said it before and will say it a million times these cunts, (and unfortunately there are those of ours who do business with them, lots of it) are no "awe right" ! They've fucked us royally ! 

image.thumb.jpeg.1b08b02b1596c8890fe59fa101090982.jpeg

image.gif.4fd617620c9b7bb1f3a53b9ce902e021.gif

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

It's not just the council there's loads of companies use the facilities there to do courses, meetings and training days. I think it's just business rather than anything cynical tbh it's nothing new but Rangers should get Ibrox upto standard again so we can compete for these revenue streams too 

Come off it pal - only a rabid fenian cunt would want to hang about their place - improving Ibrox would only encourage Scottish, indigenous, Scottish folk.