Kris Boyd 1 Kris Commons 0

Moobs

52 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

That's good and aw that but a hate this fuckin love in between our old players & theirs. If it was me I'd sit and argue every single point with they cunts and rub it in to fuck when we scored etc. Rancid republican rebel bastards, that cunt shouldn't be walking in our front door either. Then no doubt Boyd will need to go to the piggery & some pish video will happen to him. Boke.

Big lee likes giving him a cuddle at half time of an old firm game:britney:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

That's good and aw that but a hate this fuckin love in between our old players & theirs. If it was me I'd sit and argue every single point with they cunts and rub it in to fuck when we scored etc. Rancid republican rebel bastards, that cunt shouldn't be walking in our front door either. Then no doubt Boyd will need to go to the piggery & some pish video will happen to him. Boke.

I bet you spit in the face of every celtic fan you work with too, I know I do and if you don't then fuck up cause you're as bad as them. Manky bastard

2 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Its nothing new mate ITs been happening for decades that players hang about with each other. As Long as the ones still playing shove IT right up them When we play and the ones who have retired I couldnt care less.

3 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

You are spot on bud this is awe bridge building SHITE and Boyd will indeed have to reciprocate to even it up, it's awe coming from 30 pieces of silver punditry, mccoist/sutton, boyd/commons, make you fuckin vomit, no oan ma fuckin watch ya arse lickin cunts !

image.gif.ca6d4ccbf7ed20b11297b012373fe6ad.gif

4 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Aye but they cannay say " welcome to the most successful club in the world".

1 hour ago, Blue72 said:

This all feels like a horrible lurch forward...pally old firm players, video blogs during the fitba, fucking hate it.

Its been happening for years off the park anyway.

Some of the old boys of my Dad's era overplay the staunchness about players mixing and being pally.

Jim Baxter and Willie Henderson were well known for being pally and drinking with Celtic players and not just when on Scotland duty.