• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, markem said:

The 61 along Maryhill road into the town. 

And im not kidding  - mad.  

Mate stayed in maryhill at the bingo.

Plastered after a game, BONKERS for the last 20mins of the office party, i wake up just coming up to where the tesco on maryhill road is and as we got off he choses to be sick INTO the bus. Driver went tonto :)

Went to Barcelona in 72 in a bus which usually carried miners to the local pits around Ayr,and the bus left from Carson Star. We were all in the bar when the bus arrived and the engine conked out when he stopped,and the driver said it would need a push to get going,but it would be ok once the battery was charged.
There was no toilet on the bus and there were a couple of women on the trip, it started off with the guys pishing into a 5 gallon drum and pouring it out the door while the bus was going,but the pish was getting splattered all along the bus,so the next suggestion was lifting the service hatch along the middle of the floor,but the pish was getting splashed back off the drive shaft. It ended up with cunts pishing into cans between motorway stops. Some of the cans got spilt on the floor,so that when the bus slowed down the pish went to the front and when he took off it went to the back. This story about the pish is only a fraction of the memories.
 Would do it all again tomorrow for the same outcome.:mutley:

4 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I was a member of the Nithsdale when i was younger and there were a few good few nutters on that bus.

Had some of the best days of my life on that bus

If you want the jail go on the Nithsdale fuck the IRA  :UK:

Heard alot of stories about that bus. Especially the European trips. I know the wee guy that used to drive the bus. :mutley:

Back in the 80's the 3am night bus home from the town to Milton. Went via possil and lambhill always full of steamers just oot the dancin.

There was usually 4 of us why the fuck we never got a taxi is beyond me as it would have been the same price. 

Cup game at Forfar in in the seventies.

Football special train to Dundee, where local buses were queued up to take us to Forfar. As usual for us football fans they'd chose the old ones that were falling apart.

Fans were coming off the train, buying another carry out at a shop nearby then straight on the bus. First lot of fans piled on till the driver said stop, but they kept piling in. Youger fans got up in the luggage racks till they were full, all the double seats had 3 or 4  fans squashed in, and the aisle was rammed. Driver called the police over as nobody was getting off and we were all singing, the bus was bouncing, but we could hardly move. Polce told some to get off the bus, cue singing "We shall not be moved" Police decided not to manhandle fans off the bus as they were way outnumbered, and as more Gers fans arrived said to the driver to get going even thought he bus was rammed solid. Although we could hardly move, we still managed to down most of the carry out on the 45 minute journey to Station Park where we all piled out on a high..

Ballingry Bus in Fife - the bigotry on that vessel!!!!! 

Also went on the bishopbriggs bus to Monchengladbach in the 1986. Few boys from Possil were on it and ended up having a tet a tete with some casuals up the back. Ended up they had a running battle at Forton services and a guy was left there with just a t shirt and shirts on a December night - bonkers 

special mention for the bus that took us from Larne to Dublin and back in 1984 and had not a window remaining - just the craic off course 

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Nitsdale euro away days easy... fknose how everybody came back in one piece sometimes.

I was on that bus to Cologne one time and it dropped me and my mates off at George Sq when we got home. CID were waiting for two other guys who had jumped bail to go to the game ???

Toby jug going to juventus .... our bus convenor stopped bus for a pish in lyon then 500 lazio fans started chasing the bus!

bus convenor jumped on bus and said "i said something bout papa snd they all went mental"...then bus decided to go down a railway track to take short cut ....

never seen a more crazy bus than toby jug  brilliant guys all over the years but bunch of alkie bassas lol