Usual pish

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The team aren't to blame for the day, neither is the manager.  The fenian rhat bastard in the black is too blame.  Absolute disgrace.

The Team and in particular the manager are as much to blame as that cunt of a ref!

Missed chances to kill the game off, dropped a level, they scored and even after going down to 10 men we looked clueless and our tactics were to lump the ball up to one of the biggest lightweights Ive ever seen in Herrera.   

Where was the fight? The composure on the ball?   Pish tactics come from the manager, same as last season.

We got out of jail against Motherwell last week with Moult missing a few sitters, found out today against a slicker team.

Didn't see any off the game as I am offshore but followed the posts on RM when I was stunned that Pena came onto today when we were obviously chasing the game is he not on a separate training schedule due to lack of fitness. I would of thought with ten men he would of brought on Rossiter for a striker and then Kranjkar as the game wore on and push Windass further forward.

Bi Polar RangersMedia strikes again up until 3 hours ago Rangers were back and gonna win the league, Big Bruno Alves was gonna eat SPL strikers for breakfast, Cardoso was gonna be sold for £20m, Windass was gonna be the new Gazza and Morelos was the new Boyd/Novo hybrid.

Now they are all shite and Pedro's back to being a foreign shitebag imposter who's out of his depth.

Calm the fuck down people, we were fucked over massively by the ref, sure it doesn't excuse everything the defending by Alves & Cardoso in the first half was shocking but they will get used to the style of Scottish football. 

Give the the team time they have shown massive improvement today can be written off as a bad day at the office after that refereeing performance sure further improvement is expected but let's not give into the Bi Polar wave people.

As bad and blatently bias refereeing performance as I can remember, however we cant be losing games like this at home this early in the season. Two games in and we're already 3 points down on the taigs and sheep shaggers, let alone hivs. Need a big reaction next week against hearts, because we've a tough trip to Dingwall after that and any more dropped points and the seasons already heading towards a write off by the end of August.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Mind we were told we had the win the first 4 games of the season no excuses? 

Bit my tongue this last couple of weeks when every cunt was waxing lyrical about how we have turned a corner and "Pedro takes nae shite". 

Wrong. Pedro IS shite. 

Fuck all has changed. We are honking and our manager is a fucking dunce. 

Cunts blaming the referee. We have just been done at home by a team that got promoted this season. What a fucking pile of shite. Pedro is a crock of shit and needs to fuck off pronto and take that cunt Robertson with him. 

It was actually a decent start, but Hibs were always in the game. When it went to 1-1 I expected a real test of character for the team, but down to ten men hampers it.

I think tactically he got it wrong when down to ten men. Obviously, you're always up against it 10vs11 but, playing 342 against a side who were playing 352 is a bizarre decision. Firstly, Murray was causing us bother down the flanks initially, never mind when you switch to a set up which exposes the flanks further, but secondly because they can then enjoy having the extra man in the middle of the park - as seen when the boy had all the time and space to take a touch and half volley in for the third goal.

6 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Bi Polar RangersMedia strikes again up until 3 hours ago Rangers were back and gonna win the league, Big Bruno Alves was gonna eat SPL strikers for breakfast, Cardoso was gonna be sold for £20m, Windass was gonna be the new Gazza and Morelos was the new Boyd/Novo hybrid.

Now they are all shite and Pedro's back to being a foreign shitebag imposter who's out of his depth.

Calm the fuck down people, we were fucked over massively by the ref, sure it doesn't excuse everything the defending by Alves & Cardoso in the first half was shocking but they will get used to the style of Scottish football. 

Give the the team time they have shown massive improvement today can be written off as a bad day at the office after that refereeing performance sure further improvement is expected but let's not give into the Bi Polar wave people.

Pure pish

19 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Jack's red card changed the game, we should have been two nil up at that point

How should we have been 2-0 up? Shoulds and what ifs don't matter - ok then 3-3 would have finished then how's that acceptable either ?

as someone else said we excel at excuse making 

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The team aren't to blame for the day, neither is the manager.  The fenian rhat bastard in the black is too blame.  Absolute disgrace.

This post should be pinned at the top of the BD for the next few days. 

Bead rattling bastard of a referee. 

37 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

We have won cup finals with less men. Let's cut to the chases

We spent an hour with 10 men against a decent hibs team after being the better team up until then.  Playing a shite st mirren team with a Walter smith team isn't even comparable.  Those two red cards were in the second half as well remember.

listen you're talking to someone that thinks Pedro should be out the door after some of the worst defeats in our history.  But today barring bad defending, the referee cost us the match.  Jack was sent off for absolutely fuck all at the time when we were the better team. 

54 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The ref never made Simon Murray look good, or Efe Ambrose.

43 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

He's always been an imposter ya wank.

I honestly think some people are glad about results like this to suit their agenda.We have come a long long way since last season.Under Warburton we would have crumbled.People moan about the manager when he doesn't  try to change things then moan like fuck about him getting it wrong when he does.The sending off killed our game.We weren't allowed to tackle without getting a foul given and players booked.We played most of the match with 10 men went 3-1 down but still showed character to stay in the game and almost get a draw at the end.All things taken into account I will still remain positive for the season because anyone who doesn't see progress must have the same selective vision as that imposter of a ref!!!!

51 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Bit my tongue this last couple of weeks when every cunt was waxing lyrical about how we have turned a corner and "Pedro takes nae shite". 

Wrong. Pedro IS shite. 

Fuck all has changed. We are honking and our manager is a fucking dunce. 

Cunts blaming the referee. We have just been done at home by a team that got promoted this season. What a fucking pile of shite. Pedro is a crock of shit and needs to fuck off pronto and take that cunt Robertson with him. 

"Bit my tongue "

Supprised you had enough time to extract it from that cunt K.A.I,s arsehole ya grovelling homo 

I wasn't getting carried away after the last two games and won't take this one as confirmation that we'll have a shocker of a season. Players need time to gel together and to get used to Scottish football. Never seen all of today's match but in the last two I wasn't getting all the praise going the way of our centre backs. They looked shaky against Motherwell and had a few moments on Wednesday. Three shipped today suggests another poor outing. I've no doubt they have ability though and will progress and come good. 

4 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

I honestly think some people are glad about results like this to suit their agenda.We have come a long long way since last season.Under Warburton we would have crumbled.People moan about the manager when he doesn't  try to change things then moan like fuck about him getting it wrong when he does.The sending off killed our game.We weren't allowed to tackle without getting a foul given and players booked.We played most of the match with 10 men went 3-1 down but still showed character to stay in the game and almost get a draw at the end.All things taken into account I will still remain positive for the season because anyone who doesn't see progress must have the same selective vision as that imposter of a ref!!!!

We had an inexplicable red card given against us when we were controlling much of the game AND within seconds of that decision were 2-1 down.  So from having to decide how to play with a man down, in an instant, the manager has to decide also how to come from behind with 10 men.   

I said before there are folks on here, for whatever reason, seem to wallow in the 'I told you so' narrative, they are almost as sickening as the result itself.  

Said before, no red card, we win.