Usual pish

8 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We had an inexplicable red card given against us when we were controlling much of the game AND within seconds of that decision were 2-1 down.  So from having to decide how to play with a man down, in an instant, the manager has to decide also how to come from behind with 10 men.   

I said before there are folks on here, for whatever reason, seem to wallow in the 'I told you so' narrative, they are almost as sickening as the result itself.  

Said before, no red card, we win. 

Just got in and watched the video of the red card incident.What a fucking joke.Should have been at least 2 hibs  players off and Jack doesn't really do much at all tbf.In fact he is the one that gets a head shoved into him.These things are outside the managers control and his changes and tactics almost got us something from the game.Thought his match analysis was pretty spot on tbh.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

How should we have been 2-0 up? Shoulds and what ifs don't matter - ok then 3-3 would have finished then how's that acceptable either ?

as someone else said we excel at excuse making 

Fair point of could have would have should have.

It's not acceptable, however the red card royally fucked us. I don't think anyone can argue that.

3 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Fair point of could have would have should have.

It's not acceptable, however the red card royally fucked us. I don't think anyone can argue that.

Yeah no argument there but we should still have shown more 

And playing catch up day 2 of the season 

not acceptable 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We had an inexplicable red card given against us when we were controlling much of the game AND within seconds of that decision were 2-1 down.  So from having to decide how to play with a man down, in an instant, the manager has to decide also how to come from behind with 10 men.   

I said before there are folks on here, for whatever reason, seem to wallow in the 'I told you so' narrative, they are almost as sickening as the result itself.  

To be honest I'm not totally confident we would have, however we certainly would have given them more of a game

Just now, K.A.I said:

Yeah no argument there but we should still have shown more 

And playing catch up day 2 of the season 

not acceptable 

Agreed. I said Pedro needed a good start after progres. For me he should be told if we drop more than 2 points in the next 7 he is out the door.

As you said already playing catch up and we are 2 games in.

Thing is all fans would be disappointed at finishing second, however if we put up a fight and we were challenging then Pedro would maybe get a break seeing as he is competing with a Celtic team that cost a fortune to put together.

My concerns are still there, that we won't compete. Advocaats style of football seems a long way a way

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Amen Brother 

2 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Bit of a thankless task getting thrown on to rescue the game, a man down and losing. Give him a chance before we condemn him to the scrap heap, has he even done anything wrong yet......

Well, he's been here nearly two months and he's still not fit.

He came on and was diabolical.