Fully Expected This Cheating To Keep Us From Winning

BloodRunsBlue

20 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

I knew Jack was going off tbh it was fucking stupidity from him. I was up the back of the club deck and even I seen him trying to stick the nut on that boy.

There was nothing in it. Never a headbutt or a red card.

No hint of consistency from the cheating clown ref either.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

I seen this coming and its been my biggest fear all the way through the lower leagues. They will not allow us to reach the top of the game in this shitehole again.

How many times in his career has Jack been sent off?  Just his second game in the corrupt Scottish league with a Rangers shirt on his back and he gets Red carded for fuck all.

Referees know they will not be slaughtered either by their bosses at the corrupt SFA, or by the masses in the mhedia  across TV, radio or in the newspapers  for showing their hate for us. There will be no lengthy debate from the slime at the BBC about wrong decisions costing us points. They will be applauded and lauded for their "bravery" by every one of our enemies and from fans of every other club in this cesspit backwater that used to be Scotland.

If this is left and goes unchallenged, we are fucked, and so is Scottish fitbaw.

FUCK THEM ALL

I agree mate . Just don't expect our club to have anything to say on the matter

And same with about 50% of our fan base that couldn't stand  the shame of acting like beggars and blaming refs .No way for those proud ever so staunch bears

" It's not the RANGERS WAY " They will cry  .

Yep . They truly have us fucked

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree mate . Just don't expect our club to have anything to say on the matter

And same with about 50% of our fan base that couldn't stand  the shame of acting like beggars and blaming refs .No way for those proud ever so staunch bears

" It's not the RANGERS WAY " They will cry  .

Yep . They truly have us fucked

Agree mate. Until THE CLUB, not the fuckin 1872 puppets start to ask for "clarification" on these decisions (Sickening I know, but necessary) we will always be walked all over. We need to use the scums tactics to stop this corruption.

Any statement from anyone other than a club director will be ignored by the mhedia, and  ignored by the SPFL/SFA wanks.

2 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Agree mate. Until THE CLUB, not the fuckin 1872 puppets start to ask for "clarification" on these decisions (Sickening I know, but necessary) we will always be walked all over. We need to use the scums tactics to stop this corruption.

Any statement from anyone other than a club director will be ignored by the mhedia, and  ignored by the SPFL/SFA wanks.

Sadly mate . I agree but we will be shouted down . And in the minority on this one .

Too many big bears with their shoulders crossed .I'm NO doing that shite

Can we leave the conspiracy theories to the tims? 

Sure, it was a shocking performance from Beaton but Scottish referees are just generally quite poor. 

We never took our chances and let Hibs back into the game before the red card.

We were our worst enemies once again we were in total control for the first 20  mins .miller misses a great chance to make it 2-0 and then  proceeds to try an outrageous dummy which takes our whole right side completely out the game their striker picks up the ball and its 1-1.the second goal the juvenile that is playing at left back is wandering about like a fuckin drunk man in the lead up.

cheating ffs, the ref is just fucking howling. he had a nightmare of a game and unfortunately for us all his bad decisions went against us. He is a poor ref that had a big hand in giving hibs the control of the game and getting all 3 points.  the card will be rescinded alltho to fucking bad for us but we need to be vocal about this. the ref was that bad he is worthy of a demotion.  

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Not saying it didn't happen, but I watched several replays on RTV and saw nothing like that, and nor did the commentators.

I've not had the benefit of seeing a replay yet but from where I was sitting it clearly looked like he swung his head towards him and everyone around me was saying the same thing. 

32 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

Stop kidding yourself. He was a goner as soon as he even made the motion with his head.

What about the three or four hivees players who were at at the head shaking antics too, making contact pushing our players around, one sending off and a booking for us and a single booking for th solitarity Hivees player wo started it all. 

Well played ref. 

I have been watching Rangers for 55 years and that is the most one sided referring performance I have seen. I never like to put the blame on the ref for our result and prefer to look at our own performance, unlike other clubs . However today I felt the ref decided the result. We did give our goals away cheaply and are a team where work is still under progress. However I still think if it had been 11v11 today we would have won . There is a lot to improve on but they are way better than last season and the appear up for the challenge. 

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

What about the three or four hivees players who were at at the head shaking antics too, making contact pushing our players around, one sending off and a booking for us and a single booking for th solitarity Hivees player wo started it all. 

Well played ref. 

You've answered your own question. They were Hibs players.

It's the complete and utter intimidating of refs in this country by that mob from the east end for going on 15 years now that is to blame.

Everytime a 50/50 throw-in is given against them it's an entire week of propaganda in the mHedia with entire 2 hour phone in shows dedicated to how hard down by they are.

About time we came out and said something about it.

41 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Can we leave the conspiracy theories to the tims? 

Sure, it was a shocking performance from Beaton but Scottish referees are just generally quite poor. 

We never took our chances and let Hibs back into the game before the red card.

There's a lot to be "paranoid" about namely the Scottish media and other teams fans but refs aren't cause even when they have shockers like today