Fully Expected This Cheating To Keep Us From Winning

BloodRunsBlue

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

It worked for them...after that incident Dorrans was poor and did nothing the reat if the gane

None of them did anything after that

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Prepared to lower ourselves to taig standards calling refs cheats just to excuse bad management bad players looking lost. Sad day tbh. 

So we can't point that a Ref is at best incompetent and at worst allowing his judgement to be clouded because it s us. 

Because it's taig like. ??

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Great post mate .May even pass the safety check for those who don't like it sounding too "taig like " What ever the fuck that is :ohmy:

This taig like pish that gets trotted out every time a Ref fucks us and we have the nerve to ask what the fuck is going on. 

Its fucking laughable from the usual crew on here. 

Any neutral watching that game yesterday must wonder what the fuck is going on in Scottish Football. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we can't point that a Ref is at best incompetent and at worst allowing his judgement to be clouded because it s us. 

Because it's taig like. ??

Unbelievable thing to take from what I'm saying. 

Not once have I said a ref like him yesterday having such a bad game shouldn't be accountable. He should be demoted for a few games. 

But saying he deliberately set out to get us or he's a cheat against us is taig like. There's no two ways about it.

you are another like BlueAvenger who are usually good posters but are blinkered when it comes to giving Pedro any blame or criticism - yous would rather accuse a ref of being a cheat than give an honest assessment on him and the players failings

So when we all said we had to win the first 4 games of the season no excuses, we didn't really mean it? 

I've praised Pedro in recent weeks because it's only fair after good results but I've not seen it be forthcoming the other way when it's merited for a bad result. 

I'll say again that ref was a prick and a poor poor ref but cheat? No . I'll save that talk for the tarriers (and laugh at them)

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

This taig like pish that gets trotted out every time a Ref fucks us and we have the nerve to ask what the fuck is going on. 

Its fucking laughable from the usual crew on here. 

Any neutral watching that game yesterday must wonder what the fuck is going on in Scottish Football. 

It had to be seen to be believed mate . First 20mins . I could see what was coming .

If we had scored a second . It would never of happened . The ref would probably even have given us some decisions .

As soon as they scored .The cards started coming out giving them every advantage

Just now, K.A.I said:

Unbelievable thing to take from what I'm saying. 

Not once have I said a ref like him yesterday having such a bad game shouldn't be accountable. He should be demoted for a few games. 

But saying he deliberately set out to get us or he's a cheat against us is taig like. There's no two ways about it.

you are another like BlueAvenger who are usually good posters but are blinkered when it comes to giving Pedro any blame or criticism - yous would rather accuse a ref of being a cheat than give an honest assessment on him and the players failings

So when we all said we had to win the first 4 games of the season no excuses, we didn't really mean it? 

I've praised Pedro in recent weeks because it's only fair after good results but I've not seen it be forthcoming the other way when it's merited for a bad result. 

I'll say again that ref was a prick and a poor poor ref but cheat? No . I'll save that talk for the tarriers (and laugh at them)

So why would he be demoted if no one from the club raises it with the SFA?? 

Amd if we do that it's taig like, so I'm not sure where you expect us to go with this. 

Did Pedro make mistakes after Jack got sent, of course he did. Miller should've been straight off for a midfielder. After halftime I could understand the formation he sent out but again he sent the wrong players out to do it Miller and Windass shouldn't have come back out. 

So yes we made mistakes but if the biased Ref (biased decisions = cheating) had called the game properly we will ukdnt be having this discussion. 

Amd if we do that it's taig like, so I'm not sure where you expect us to go with this. 

Did Pedro make mistakes after Jack got sent, of course he did. Miller should've been straight off for a midfielder. After halftime I could understand the formation he sent out but again he sent the wrong players out to do it Miller and Windass shouldn't have come back out. 

So yes we made mistakes but if the biased Ref (biased decisions = cheating) had called the game properly we will ukdnt be having this discussion. 

Does a club have to make a complaint before they can consider demoting a referee? Is that how the process works? I don't know that's how I'm asking.

Im not comfortable with the club going after referees because he wrongly sent our player off and we got beat. It doesn't sit right with me and is something we've slagged the taigs for for years.

if this one ref has a list of things and blatantly bad decisions against us like yesterday then I'd change my mind but not after yesterday alone.

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree, Morelos was a threat so he should have stayed on; so it would have had to be Miller off and Rossiter on surely. 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

I agree, Morelos was a threat so he should have stayed on; so it would have had to be Miller off and Rossiter on surely. 

What would Rossiter have done yesterday? We needed an injection of tempo and someone energetic and fit enough to burst a gut in midfield to try and rally - Rossiter would have been nice and calm and done a Hemdani while Ibrox is screaming at him. 

Under yesterday's circumstances Miller was still a better option dropping into midfield than Rossiter for what we needed to do and that's saying something 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Does a club have to make a complaint before they can consider demoting a referee? Is that how the process works? I don't know that's how I'm asking.

Im not comfortable with the club going after referees because he wrongly sent our player off and we got beat. It doesn't sit right with me and is something we've slagged the taigs for for years.

if this one ref has a list of things and blatantly bad decisions against us like yesterday then I'd change my mind but not after yesterday alone.

For me, when you see what referee gets the game, you tend to have an idea if we are going to get decisions or not. Beaton is one of those refs. For me, he consistently gives baffling decisions against us,and is very inconsistent. 

Going back a bit,when you saw the ref was Hugh Dallas or Jim McCluskey, you knew that yep they may get the odd decision wrong,but they were balanced and by and large got the big decisions right. Refs are meant to be reviewed by an independent panel,and I don't see there being anything wrong with the club asking for a review.

There is also an argument for Scottish referees to be made full time,as it may pull the standards up,rather than having these guys work part time as they do now. Beaton is either a terrible referee,or really has a bee in his bonnet with us.

Just now, K.A.I said:

What would Rossiter have done yesterday? We needed an injection of tempo and someone energetic and fit enough to burst a gut in midfield to try and rally - Rossiter would have been nice and calm and done a Hemdani while Ibrox is screaming at him. 

Under yesterday's circumstances Miller was still a better option dropping into midfield than Rossiter for what we needed to do and that's saying something 

In terms of midfield Dorrans may have had a better game. I take you point though, because Miller wasn't too bad, but at 1-1 we may have had a better chance with a more solid midfield. I'm willing to speculate that it was the best decision to keep Miller on though.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They can demote a ref without a complaint but I doubt the assessor will, even if we do, justifiably, complain. Beaton hasn't just been 'poor' in the oppositions favour in one game. This is by no means the first ocassion when he has favoured Rangers opponents. 

That nothing will be done about it is symptomatic of the deeper issues with Scottish football. Not a single official or administrator at the SFA or SPFL is 'fit for purpose' including the referees and their assessors. Utter incimpetents and amateurs are running the game.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Why would the SFA demote him, they probably think he did a great job. 

So I would think that's the only way to at least get a Ref looked at. 

I hear a lot on here that he didn't cheat but his decisions were definitely biased. Well if a Ref is making biased decisions then I'm sorry but that's cheating. 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

For me, when you see what referee gets the game, you tend to have an idea if we are going to get decisions or not. Beaton is one of those refs. For me, he consistently gives baffling decisions against us,and is very inconsistent. 

Going back a bit,when you saw the ref was Hugh Dallas or Jim McCluskey, you knew that yep they may get the odd decision wrong,but they were balanced and by and large got the big decisions right. Refs are meant to be reviewed by an independent panel,and I don't see there being anything wrong with the club asking for a review.

There is also an argument for Scottish referees to be made full time,as it may pull the standards up,rather than having these guys work part time as they do now. Beaton is either a terrible referee,or really has a bee in his bonnet with us.

Beaton is a terrible referee agreed but I've not found him better or worse than the rest personally. 

Im not saying you but I think some people see what they want to see like taking yesterday's ridiculous decision from him, then go back and think of other instances and piece it all together and create a bias or cheat narrative instead of being a bit more honest with the real problems closer to home.

Why would the SFA demote him, they probably think he did a great job. 

So I would think that's the only way to at least get a Ref looked at. 

I hear a lot on here that he didn't cheat but his decisions were definitely biased. Well if a Ref is making biased decisions then I'm sorry but that's cheating. 

Biased / cheat is the same thing agreed with that one, to me is a mild form of favouritism and the other is a blatant form but I am still going with the downright incompetent line of thought