Fully Expected This Cheating To Keep Us From Winning

BloodRunsBlue

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why would the SFA demote him, they probably think he did a great job. 

So I would think that's the only way to at least get a Ref looked at. 

I hear a lot on here that he didn't cheat but his decisions were definitely biased. Well if a Ref is making biased decisions then I'm sorry but that's cheating. 

I just think he was out of his depth CB; he lost control of that game from the start. Had he booked their player and not booked Tavernier at the same time that would have made sense; but by booking Tavernier he proved to the players he wasn't up to it, and so things followed on from there. A better referee would have had quiet words with the players, would have let the game flow better. He ruined what was becoming a very good football match.

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Unbelievable thing to take from what I'm saying. 

Not once have I said a ref like him yesterday having such a bad game shouldn't be accountable. He should be demoted for a few games. 

How is this ever going to happen Kai when the BBC and every cunt else will back every decision he made as the right one.

The SFA will never step in and act accordingly unless forced to do so by our club complaining.

If we fail to do that, the next time we play the scum, Pedro's shite tactics wont even matter. Winning will be impossible when the ref is giving them every important decision.

Like I said before, the way we are treated by refs and the way its allowed to happen was my biggest fear coming through the lower leagues. Given the ill feeling towards us from every cunt in the game here, it was clearly always going to happen. We need it stopped.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

I just think he was out of his depth CB; he lost control of that game from the start. Had he booked their player and not booked Tavernier at the same time that would have made sense; but by booking Tavernier he proved to the players he wasn't up to it, and so things followed on from there. A better referee would have had quiet words with the players, would have let the game flow better. He ruined what was becoming a very good football match.

He definitely let the game get away from him,but he is an experienced referee, has refereed European games, cup finals and one off games abroad, so in no way would Rangers vs Hibs have him out of his depth. 

Just now, BloodRunsBlue said:

How is this ever going to happen Kai when the BBC and every cunt else will back every decision he made as the right one.

The SFA will never step in and act accordingly unless forced to do so by our club complaining.

If we fail to do that, the next time we play the scum, Pedro's shite tactics wont even matter. Winning will be impossible when the ref is giving them every important decision.

Like I said before, the way we are treated by refs and the way its allowed to happen was my biggest fear coming through the lower leagues. Given the ill feeling towards us from every cunt in the game here, it was clearly always going to happen. We need it stopped.

Welcome to Scotland and Scottish football mate - this is what we are up against in regards to media and footballing authorities. Nothing is easy 

but having a good manager and players is something that is in our control - we could have still won that game yesterday and not have to worry about the rest you mention

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He definitely let the game get away from him,but he is an experienced referee, has refereed European games, cup finals and one off games abroad, so in no way would Rangers vs Hibs have him out of his depth. 

Well, it looked like it. He had no authority over that match whatsoever. You know when a referee is good referee and that is by talking to the players quietly much of the time; did he do that even once yesterday?  A better ref would have let that game flow, because before the sending off it was a good match. I think the turning point was when he booked Tavernier, that showed a lot of weakness from the referee and it wasn't the last needless booking either.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Well, it looked like it. He had no authority over that match whatsoever. You when a referee is good referee and that is by talking to the players; did he do that even once yesterday?  A better ref would have let that game flow yesterday, because before the sending off it was a good match. I think the turning point was when he booked Tavernier, that showed a lot of weakness from the referee and it wasn't the last needless booking either.

I agree that he should have had the strength to have sent off stokes. It was just a baffling performance for me,and we should definitely lodge a complaint to have the overall performance reviewed. Again I do think we should follow the lead of England and have our referees full time. That brings a level of accountability that isn't there ATM. 

He definitely killed the game with the sending off,and you are right he could have let it flow a lot more than he did. All he did was rile players and supporters

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I agree that he should have had the strength to have sent off stokes. It was just a baffling performance for me,and we should definitely lodge a complaint to have the overall performance reviewed. Again I do think we should follow the lead of England and have our referees full time. That brings a level of accountability that isn't there ATM. 

He definitely killed the game with the sending off,and you are right he could have let it flow a lot more than he did. All he did was rile players and supporters

I personally think that was a booking, although had it been a straight red I would have welcomed it. Booking Tavernier was ludicrous though, and after that there were a few more yellow cards, for both teams, where a better referee would have sorted it out before it. I don't normally like criticising referees, but when the referee ruins what looks to be a good match then it very much becomes a talking point. 

2 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

I agree mate is was turning into a great game. 

After the Hibs game I am not sure how we will do. I do think that there is an anti-Rangers mood in Scotland and that includes the Refs. I fully expect more games like the Hibs one to happen as most of the Refs are incompetent or bent.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Halliday got absolute pelters for doing this.

I'm not getting at Dorrans, and it must be hard not to react at times, but there are ways to handle these things, a lot better than Dorrans did yesterday. Had he stayed down the player would have been given a yellow, because it was from behind. 

20 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Honest to fuck someone involved with the club needs to ask some questions about his performance today! No sour grapes or bullshit, he fucked us today plain and simple. It's that fucking obvious.

1.Stokes gone/tav should never have been booked. That just put pressure on tav for the rest of the match, cunt knew what he was doing. 

2. Mcgeough already booked bringing down Herrera on the halfway line just before their third goal. Sent off and the game changes. 

3.pena knocks the ball into the box, taken down last man....booking.. wtf?

questions NEED to be asked or we will succumb to this shot all fucking year

Will not be challenged our Board are shitebags as are club 1872, we have the biggest support in Scotland and one of the biggest in the U.K. But have "No Voice"

6 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I'm not getting at Dorrans, and it must be hard not to react at times, but there are ways to handle these things, a lot better than Dorrans did yesterday. Had he stayed down the player would have been given a yellow, because it was from behind. 

Do you think he would have got a yellow, based on what, the fairness of the Ref?

9 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I thought he got booked?

5 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

My mistake. Then all the better if Dorrans just gets up and then and we play with 11 and they have a player who has to be careful for the rest of the match.

After digesting some of the decisions yesterday, none of their players had to be careful.

Stokes, Mcgeouch, and posdibly McGregor should have walked, definately the first 2.

2 hours ago, John Eric Bartholomew said:

If we were good enough dodgy decisions would not matter. We should not be getting beaten at home by anyone, 10 men or not. 

It'd be great if we were miles ahead of everyone else but no, we shouldn't have to be so good that an incompetent ref doesn't impact on our ability to win the game.

We can't excuse poor performances but this rhetoric that if we were good enough we'd overcome poor decisions is pish. How does it even make sense, if we're good enough to win 1-0 for example and a ref gives our opposition a dodgy penalty in the last minute and we draw that's our fault and it's not the ref that influenced it? No, just no.

Trying to smother my rage, but when we next play at their midden, we need to be wise to these cunts.

I don't think Pedro takes to kindly to cheating like this and the oppo being allowed to muscle outsode the rules. Welcome to football Rangers hating style in this backwater.

11 v 11 with a level playing field we are doing them all day long. The ginger minge had his day, but we better make sure it's his last.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Trying to smother my rage, but when we next play at their midden, we need to be wise to these cunts.

I don't think Pedro takes to kindly to cheating like this and the oppo being allowed to muscle outsode the rules. Welcome to football Rangers hating style in this backwater.

11 v 11 with a level playing field we are doing them all day long. The ginger minge had his day, but we better make sure it's his last.

Apart from they fact we were drawing, and had already started playing shite?