PEDRO! MILLER ISNAE A MIDFIELDER!

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

and when we go down to 10 men we don't need to resort to a useless long ball game.

Take a forward off, bring on a midfielder and keep playing with the ball on the ground 

Continually moving Miller into midfield has never worked in must win games.

Get it sorted Pedro.

:tu:  I'm sick of saying it about Miller. However, BP9 disagrees and likes him coming very deep......I rest my fucking case. We will nothing with him doing this.

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

and when we go down to 10 men we don't need to resort to a useless long ball game.

Take a forward off, bring on a midfielder and keep playing with the ball on the ground 

Continually moving Miller into midfield has never worked in must win games.

Get it sorted Pedro.

A midfield consisting of Miller and Windass isn't going to cut it when you go down to ten men, pretty much handed them the midfield and forced us to hoofball football.

PEDRO! MILLER ISNAE A MIDFIELDER!

And imo neither is Pedro good enough to manage Rangers.   He can't achieve results in the majority of big games (taigs, Aberdeen and now Hibs at Ibrox) and he can't achieve results against minnows (part timers from Luxembourg).   But good at practice games where it doesn't really count.   I tuned out of him after the Luxembourg result which - to me - was evidence enough he was all talk and not enough managerial substance.    I've seen nothing to change my mind.

Listen Bears n Bearettes ...Pedro shooda been hounded , and i mean fucking hounded out of our fucking midst after that 1-5 shambles last season . Hes a fucking clown . King ..get a manager in place that is worthy to manage our team .

Miller's just fucking past it. Midfield/Striker whatever, past it. What the fuck was he trying when he lost the ball and they went up up the park and equalised btw? 

And then he takes Morelos off and puts and already fucked Miller up front again to do absolutely fuck all. 

Said it on other threads.

Keep playing Miller will cost us. Play Miller in midfield and it will end us costing him his job.

Today cried out for Rossiter on for Miller (half expected Morelos off and Miller up top), it was blatant.

In the end, our midfield ends up 2 men down and swamped.

My biggest bug bare today other than the refereeing 

Miller is past his best, and the manager has to have the courage to drop him. Miller isn't the reason we lost today, but overall he is no longer good enough to play for Rangers. It may be a good idea to perhaps even release him before the window closes and bring in another two strikers. Our midfield is still short as well, perhaps one more needed there.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Said it on other threads.

Keep playing Miller will cost us. Play Miller in midfield and it will end us costing him his job.

Today cried out for Rossiter on for Miller (half expected Morelos off and Miller up top), it was blatant.

In the end, our midfield ends up 2 men down and swamped.

My biggest bug bare today other than the refereeing 

We really need to get a grip of this. Play Miller up front (goals are the only thing I seem him contributing) if necessary, but we're just not good enough to have only two players in the middle of the park.

He's not even a fucking footballer anymore. His legs have gone and it's time to stop.

Fed up watching him trying these wee stupid flicks and dummies instead of getting on the ball and looking for a pass. It's always someone else's fault when it doesn't come off as well.