PEDRO! MILLER ISNAE A MIDFIELDER!

1 hour ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

He's not even a fucking footballer anymore. His legs have gone and it's time to stop.

Fed up watching him trying these wee stupid flicks and dummies instead of getting on the ball and looking for a pass. It's always someone else's fault when it doesn't come off as well.

I know they still had to get from their box to ours, but the mongo is to blame imo for our first. 

That fucking dummy he tries all the time :megaanguish: 

I can kinda see Pedros thinking behind it tho but it's these types of insane moves that will eventually cost him his job - the sad part is the majority of the fans won't cotton on until it's too late like McCoist and Warburton 

Totally bizarre. As soon as Jack got sent off I immediately thought you take off 1 of the strikers and bring on Rossiter. Crazy that it carried on into the 2nd half. I could even understand Pedro taking Morelos off before he was sent off but you just put Miller up top. He's never a midfielder. Crazy decision from the manager.