how the pundits see it

scott12003

So when the media in this country tell their stories on how this game played out how do you think they will report it?

Rangers cheated by a cheating ref?

Hibs played Rangers off the park and deserved to win a fair contest!

or will anyone of the hacks in this shit forsaken excuse for a country come out and say what really happened?

Rangers were up against more than an opposition team were they playing against a society who are a minority but vocal in their hatred for us.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why I put myself through it but flicking through channels and came across the abomination that is Sportscene. No mention of the red card at all in their surmising of the game there so just a big performance by Hivs, and a home defeat and set back for us. Fuck what the pundits say. 

12 minutes ago, scott12003 said:

So when the media in this country tell their stories on how this game played out how do you think they will report it?

Rangers cheated by a cheating ref?

Hibs played Rangers off the park and deserved to win a fair contest!

or will anyone of the hacks in this shit forsaken excuse for a country come out and say what really happened?

Rangers were up against more than an opposition team were they playing against a society who are a minority but vocal in their hatred for us.

It wasn't a fair ref but Hibs were still comfortable throughout barring the first 20 minutes and that's unacceptable ten men or not 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Fuck it I'll say it. We were outplayed. Dress it up as you want. We are pish and until folk get their heads out their arses we will always be pish.

This forum should be called head in the sand media 

incoming / triggered / whatever but it's true 

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Fuck it I'll say it. We were outplayed. Dress it up as you want. We are pish and until folk get their heads out their arses we will always be pish.

Yip. im afraid thats how i saw it as well. we are pish on the the ball and without the ball. There is zero skill in this squad. our second touch always seems to be a tackle. We need 5 touches to control the ball. Had high hopes after recent performances but tgat was an eye openener. Even with 11 v 11 we were struggling. 

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Aside from the first 30 mins, when we had 11 men...

Ref changed the game, not Hibs (or Rangers). 

Talking of the media I see McCoist has joined BT Sport. It does make me wonder why bheasts stay loyal, while our shower cant wait to get their pointy wee tongues up the bheasts crevices. Ally of course is no exception and has made an early statement of intent by sucking Scott Browns dick. 

So the balance is Chris Sutton representing Celtic, and McCoist being a spineless little prick. 

And to think I paid to watch that rat's testimonial. 

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You can say 'but the ref...'

But he undeniably cost us the game. It wasn't a level playing field today. 

This is exactly what I'm on about 

you can galvanise and make it a level playing field ... if you've something about you 

we don't 

and im not fit one minute excusing the ref he had a howler but he's no cheat - what about us? What did we do to rectify it? We are making all these excuses and straw men off a 20 minute start 

cmon wake up 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You can say 'but the ref...'

But he undeniably cost us the game. It wasn't a level playing field today. 

I watched how a real manager changed a game with 9 men In a cup final. 

You witnessed how a nobody surrendered  to a bunch of rebels.

No excuses. Our manager is tactically deficient. He can do some things perhaps. It may be that he can get performances from some players but time and again we are not seeing the level and quality we deserve. Our keeper isn't good enough either. This was a marker that needed to be laid down after the cup game. 

Not good enough.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This is exactly what I'm on about 

you can galvanise and make it a level playing field ... if you've something about you 

we don't 

cmon wake up 

Rangers 'of old' could, when we had a much better team / calibre of players. We simply don't have that at the moment. It takes time to rebuild it. 

Its not head in the sand.

We've a decent team, but it wasn't a level playing field today. Your anger should be directed towards that cunt Beaton, not fans, players or manager today. 

Can't believe after what our fans were subjected to in the Cup final, a Hivs team managed by treacle teeth of all people comes to Ibrox and we didn't give them an absolute horsing. Yes Jacks sending off changed the game, but Rangers teams of yesteryear would not have succumbed to the spoon burners so meekly.

They came here thinking they got a result and got one. Our players need to be mentally stronger, any setback and we seem to crumble.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Rangers 'of old' could, when we had a much better team / calibre of players. We simply don't have that at the moment. It takes time to rebuild it. 

Its not head in the sand.

We've a decent team, but it wasn't a level playing field today. Your anger should be directed towards that cunt Beaton, not fans, players or manager today. 

I'm not talking about Rangers of old tho I'm talking about football in general 

its head in the sand to just concentrate on a ref that had a howler but ignore everything else 

we've spent ten million against a Hibs side with Whittaker Lennon Stokes Ambrose after selling Cummings and were outplayed and outfought 

think about it 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm not talking about Rangers of old tho I'm talking about football in general 

its head in the sand to just concentrate on a ref that had a howler but ignore everything else 

we've spent ten million against a Hibs side with Whittaker Lennon Stokes Ambrose after selling Cummings and were outplayed and outfought 

think about it 

But we weren't when it was a level playing field. Thought we were excellent first 25-30, and if Kenny doesn't fluff it again it's game over. 

I'm not ignoring everything else - we're all over the place after the red, and then thought we done ok second half. They worked hard and got back into it. 

Thought PC's subs were wrong, but credit for giving it a go. Tried to make something happen, rather than shutting up shop and hoping for it.