The red card

orange&blue92

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hibs conned us today they went down after every tackle complained to the ref   and  the ref and us fell for it  we reacted instead of walking away  the jack card which i could not see from the club deck started when dorrans was fouled and he grabbed the guy instead of leaving it  that led to the melee

hibs were good at it   i thought the atmosphere got to us instead of them   you can see how they had been schooled by that cunt lennon

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

hibs conned us today they went down after every tackle complained to the ref   and  the ref and us fell for it  we reacted instead of walking away  the jack card which i could not see from the club deck started when dorrans was fouled and he grabbed the guy instead of leaving it  that led to the melee

hibs were good at it   i thought the atmosphere got to us instead of them   you can see how they had been schooled by that cunt lennon

You could argue the referee should know better. If i was as shit at my job as he was at his today, i'd be getting fired. 

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

You cod argue the referee should know better. If i was as shit at my job as he was at his today, i'd be getting fired. 

cant argue with that but we were very niave  at one point morelis was going about ready to batter any one near him

As soon as I saw John Beaton was the referee today, I knew we were going to get next to fuck all from him.

He and Kevin Clancy are in my opinion the two worst referees in the country. Both of them would be out of their depth in an empty paddling pool.

Ref was a joke , forget the many individual decisions he got wrong , the simple fact is he couldnt control the game and its no surprise. How the fu*k mc geogh stayed on the park is unbelievable, on a yellow he clearly takes Herrera out on the half way line with Rangers breaking and walks away? The red card is an absolute  embarrassment and wasted a great game. Video Analysis is our only saviour but the SPFL will never pay for it so we're up shit creak. 

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Ref was a joke , forget the many individual decisions he got wrong , the simple fact is he couldnt control the game and its no surprise. How the fu*k mc geogh stayed on the park is unbelievable, on a yellow he clearly takes Herrera out on the half way line with Rangers breaking and walks away? The red card is an absolute  embarrassment and wasted a great game. Video Analysis is our only saviour but the SPFL will never pay for it so we're up shit creak. 

Same way he couldn't control the 5-1 game against the scum. Allows Griffiths and Brown to swan about goading the fans resulting in some clown running on the park at them. Beaton is clearly too inept and inconsistent and weak to referee at this level.

1 hour ago, jjbscotty12 said:

He will be a certainty to officiate the first game against them.

Maybe not as he got the last one .

Look out for him in the very near future though .Next easy game we get with him .We will get a few decisions 

Next big one .Heaven forbid .

Too many bad referreeing decisions against us for it to be coincidental 

Fucking ridiculous decision.  I'd back a Ranger's player even if he committed assault on a player - but Jack squares up to Stokes after Stokes grabs his throat - they go head to head and Stokes is the one to push forward!

McGinn runs 20 yards to shove Dorrans and sparks it all, no booking.

Worst of all, the no 8 that committed the foul and probably warranted a yellow - not even spoken to by the ref.

Completely lost control of the game from the first Stokes incident and ruined a game that was shaping up to be good.

I don't think he's biased - just utterly, utterly incompetent but I think it definitely puts to bed that Rangers get every decision.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Looks like he throws someone away but it was a bit of a melee in the middle of the park with people holding others back, etc. How he was singled out is a bit surprising. 

That's what I thought, tho that wee baldy bastard mcgeoch started the whole thing and should have saw red.

and that fucker stokes incident happened right at us first half and fuck knows how he wasn't red carded.

ref made a pure cunt of it all day 

We should be appealing the red card and also formally requesting that Beaton is not given any more of our games.  There's no chnace that they will agree to this, but we should be putting a marker down to make it clear that we are not prepared to accept mediocre, incompetent officials, without calling them out for their lack of professionalism. 

16 minutes ago, Gartcosh Bear said:

Never a sending-off and Pedro Caixinha has confirmed they will be appealing it. It is the SFA we're dealing with so the outcome could be decided by the toss of a 10-pence piece.

Appeal it all we fucking want, damage is already done and we lost three points because of it.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Was there something else that wasn't captured in that video above?

No headbutt in that video.

Aye mate , I've only seen it at the time but getting the gist thru mates etc everybody that sits in the Sandy Jardine seen it everybody else didn't 

3 hours ago, Bydo said:

Got to say that I knew Jack was off as soon as he tapped his head against the hibs cunt. Something like that should never be a red in a million years but he should know better.

That's it. Was harsh but showing your head and grabbing the smelly wee bastard by the neck with two hands is fucking stupid. Don't give the cunt a decision to make.