Herrera

rfc1990

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

No disrespect to Herrera but he obviously isn't a target man, I think he won one maybe two of the long balls that were punted up to him? 

If that's Pedro's plan b then we would have been as well keeping Garner and Waghorn. 

He won a decent amount of headers but he was isolated, still shite though would rather have garner

4 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

No disrespect to Herrera but he obviously isn't a target man, I think he won one maybe two of the long balls that were punted up to him? 

If that's Pedro's plan b then we would have been as well keeping Garner and Waghorn. 

If he is not a target men . I'm trying to fathom what he is . He had no skill or ability at all IMO

And he is powderpuff . He wins headers ... Yes  . I'm certain he is 6ft 3

I said a while ago he wouldn't be prolific and I had a niggling feeling he would fail.

hes absolutely dog shit, ye cannot be that immobile as a striker, he's far too predictable because ye know he's just going to stand there and wait for a slow 40 yard hammer thrower ball and throw his skull at it in hope.

no chance can ye get away with being a target man and as shy of goal like that for a club like Rangers, mibby for yer sunderland's and yer Motherwell's here, cunt offers absolutely fuck all.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

As mobile as a traffic cone and couldn't fit  a rizla under his feet when jumping.

If Pedro wanted a plan B ( someone to lump high balls up to) he'd have been better keeping Garner than buying this guy.

Spot on

17 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

He won everything that went up to him but the problem was absolutely no-one wanted to play off him. Everyone was camped at the half way line 

If we can get players close to him then I think he can create chances by putting himself about and disrupting defences. But he's not going to be prolific and definitely isn't the most technically gifted. Think we could make use of him but he needs to start showing a bit more than he is. 

Still think we need another striker before the window closes.