• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the other team going down to 10 doesn't change the game on the pitch. ??

Wouldn't have stopped us from playing shite

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

I personally just thought that it was handbags and there should have been no red card. The ref got it wrong

Not read the thread and replied to you as your the last poster and I'm just in and mangled. No idea why Jack was carded and that fenian bastard wasn't, if jack did but the cunt it's inexperience but let's be honest it's something we'd all love to do 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

That's pish, but never mind if it gives you a stick to hammer our team. 

Pity you don't find a stick to hammer any one else at fault today. 

Like who? I've slated the ref he was shite, we were also shite. The referee was not the reason we lost though.

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Not read the thread and replied to you as your the last poster and I'm just in and mangled. No idea why Jack was carded and that fenian bastard wasn't, if jack did but the cunt it's inexperience but let's be honest it's something we'd all love to do 

He never mate, didn't even move his head forward. Was a load of shite

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Like who? I've slated the ref he was shite, we were also shite. The referee was not the reason we lost though.

So the Ref sending off our player when it should've been 2 of theirs over the course of 90 mins had no effect on the result. ??

Who needs enemies right enough. 

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So the Ref sending off our player when it should've been 2 of theirs over the course of 90 mins had no effect on the result. ??

Didn't say that, jack getting sent off he an effect on the game, but we should be able to hold our own vs that hibs side even with 10 men, shite decisions by the manager and the players having a weak mentality fucked us. But you keep blaming the refs mate, I'm sure that'll help.

Guest Lloyd72
8 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Fair comment. We fought like fuck. Flying into tackles and chasing men down For the first 15 minutes

Fixed that for you

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Didn't say that, jack getting sent off he an effect on the game, but we should be able to hold our own vs that hibs side even with 10 men, shite decisions by the manager and the players having a weak mentality fucked us. But you keep blaming the refs mate, I'm sure that'll help.

I'm not arguing we made mistakes today, but at 1-1 is was game on. 

The Ref changed the game completely. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I'm not arguing we made mistakes today, but at 1-1 is was game on. 

The Ref changed the game completely. 

We crumbled after the sending off and that imo was down to us and the manager not bringing on a midfielder

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It definitely had an effect. I think that some of us just remember winning a cup final 7 years ago with 9 men and wonder what the fuck has happened.