Stokes headbut

LegendofCoop

Said it after the SPFL/SFA legally could not strip titles that they would find other ways to get us.

Meeting with lawyers 3 times in a desperate attempt to find some kind of loophole which they could use for title stripping and last week the SFA meeting with celtic fan groups about the issue?

Makes you wonder what they've been promised by way of appeasement? Yesterday might just be the start of the honest mistakes this season.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm not saying it wasn't a sending off and I'm not saying the referee was good, im saying we should have handled the situation better. We should not be going down like that to fucking hibs, 10 men or not. Btw you sound like one of them trying to claim there's some kind of conspiracy against us ffs referees are just shite in this country sometimes it's for you and sometimes it's no.

Look pal,I sit in Copland front, I had a good view of the situation, I had a good view of the referee , it was not even a hard decision. Why did the referee not brandish a red card as he ran over?  He raised his hands he had to go as them are the rules the last time I looked.  

So you tell me how he missed it?  He never , he blew as it was unfolding yet just bottled it, any our players do that and it's a red card all day.

The Aberdeen free kick last season in the last minute at pottodrie you could say was a mistake, As for today? That was no mistake today somwhat would you call it ? 

Guest Lloyd72
14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look pal,I sit in Copland front, I had a good view of the situation, I had a good view of the referee , it was not even a hard decision. Why did the referee not brandish a red card as he ran over?  He raised his hands he had to go as them are the rules the last time I looked.  

So you tell me how he missed it?  He never , he blew as it was unfolding yet just bottoed it, any our players do that and it's a red card all day.

The Aberdeen free kick last season in the last minute at pottodrie you could say was a mistake, As for today? That was no mistake 

Look pal, I also sit in the Copland I also had a great view of it and it was an easy decision but the referee bottled it, he shat himself from the pressure. He wasn't doing it because he was told to by those higher up in the SFA, or because he was payed off, or even because he doesn't like us. He simply shat it.

Don't think there can be any retrospective action taken against hivs players for any the incidents yesterday other than the main flare up.

Reason being the ref hasn't missed them, he's taken action for them, he's just called them badly and in each occasion unjustly in their favour. 

McGregor on Morales. Stokes in tav. Some cunt on Pena. Mcgeoch for 90 mins.

The Jack red I don't think he saw Jack being grabbed by the throat or stokes twice moving his head towards Jack. But Beaton will never back down. I fully expect Jack to get a 3 match ban.

If the decisions weren't deliberate and anti Rangers, the review of them and dealing with Jack who was aggressed against will be. Of that I have no doubt.

40 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Don't think there can be any retrospective action taken against hivs players for any the incidents yesterday other than the main flare up.

Reason being the ref hasn't missed them, he's taken action for them, he's just called them badly and in each occasion unjustly in their favour. 

McGregor on Morales. Stokes in tav. Some cunt on Pena. Mcgeoch for 90 mins.

The Jack red I don't think he saw Jack being grabbed by the throat or stokes twice moving his head towards Jack. But Beaton will never back down. I fully expect Jack to get a 3 match ban.

If the decisions weren't deliberate and anti Rangers, the review of them and dealing with Jack who was aggressed against will be. Of that I have no doubt.

He took advice from above on the Jack sending off mate .Just like did when he gave the scum their penalty few months ago .

Now If he/Refs are doing this in big games .Why not for us ? 

Stokes assault or quite a few others 

For me .This ref is a bastard and we are in big trouble if we keep getting him 

8 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Miller is done has been for a while tbh, keeping him on in midfield really fucked us, the score line could have been a lot worse but we didn't have a choice, it's either sit back defend and lose or go for it and potentially get something out of it. We have really struggled to create chances in big games since Pedro came in and I don't blame the players for that.

We said Miller was done 5 years ago 

Yet he was our best player last year .Right 

Maybe if Pedro would realise he was not a midfield player.It would help 

I hate the wee fucker for playing for them but he is not finished .He can be used sparingly .He still has an eye for goal 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We said Miller was done 5 years ago 

Yet is was our best player last year .Right 

Maybe if Pedro would realise he was not a midfield player.It would help 

I hate the wee fucker for playing for them but he is not finished .He can be used sparingly .He still has an eye for goal 

He should be used off the bench, the amount of attacks that break down when they get to him is ridiculous

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He should be used off the bench, the amount of attacks that break down when they get to him is ridiculous

Agreed .No other place for him .He isn't finished but he is definitely not a midfield player .Depressing watching him there yesterday .He should have been the first off at H/t 

I think Pedro might feel .He loses part of the dressing room ,if he doesn't pick Kenny .Maybe I'm wrong there but it's obvious now Kenny is limited 

2 hours ago, Alves70 said:

Said it after the SPFL/SFA legally could not strip titles that they would find other ways to get us.

Meeting with lawyers 3 times in a desperate attempt to find some kind of loophole which they could use for title stripping and last week the SFA meeting with celtic fan groups about the issue?

Makes you wonder what they've been promised by way of appeasement? Yesterday might just be the start of the honest mistakes this season.

When would the SFA ever meet with Rangers fans groups??

That says it all for me 

Corruption and Nepotism

That is what we have in Scotland nowadays 

Their player shouldn't have been sent off, and neither should Jack been sent off. The referee ruined what was at that time a perfectly good football match; had he taken authority over it from the beginning the players would have got on with it, but he was indecisive and theatrical at times; gave unnecessary bookings and chats with players where none were needed. The Hibs players appeared to influence him into thinking Jack had didn't something worthy of a red card, when it would have been impossible to have seen anything in that melee. We need to learn from that, and hopefully wise up next time.

1 minute ago, its_an_extender said:

This is the worst one for me. Fuckin disgraceful. 

He near enough ripped Tavernier's shirt right off his back.  Tav went to take a throw in a few minutes later and his strip was torn all down the front. 

3 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

This is the worst one for me. Fuckin disgraceful. 

I actually forgot just how bad this one was after the incident took place in the middle of the park. How in the name of Christ is Jack a straight red for pushing a player, who is holding on to his player, off him, but that's not? There's pure malice in that. And why the fuck was Tav booked? I'm not one to complain about refs or buy in to conspiracy theories, but bias or incompetence are the only two options for Beaton yesterday. Either way, he really shouldn't be handed a professional game in this country for a while.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I actually forgot just how bad this one was after the incident took place in the middle of the park. How in the name of Christ is Jack a straight red for pushing a player, who is holding on to his player, off him, but that's not? There's pure malice in that. And why the fuck was Tav booked? I'm not one to complain about refs or buy in to conspiracy theories, but bias or incompetence are the only two options for Beaton yesterday. Either way, he really shouldn't be handed a professional game in this country for a while.

I honestly think the ref has had in his mind before the game starts that that he's going show he's a 'strong ref' at ibrox and it's well n truly fucked us. It was not just those 2 decisions yesterday but full game. He made a right arse of it yesterday and cost us a huge 3 points 

9 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He near enough ripped Tavernier's shirt right off his back.  Tav went to take a throw in a few minutes later and his strip was torn all down the front. 

The yellow was the right decision, but not for Tavernier; Tavernier shouldn't have been booked there and that is a good illustration of why this referee was very poor yesterday.

5 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

I honestly think the ref has had in his mind before the game starts that that he's going show he's a 'strong ref' at ibrox and it's well n truly fucked us. It was not just those 2 decisions yesterday but full game. He made a right arse of it yesterday and cost us a huge 3 points 

I'm not keen on having a go at referees, but the ref yesterday made a deal of things more than he should have; he tried to get control of things when a better ref would have let things flow, and had words with players quietly. He exerted no real authority on the match, and he ended up losing the plot. 

9 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm not saying it wasn't a sending off and I'm not saying the referee was good, im saying we should have handled the situation better. We should not be going down like that to fucking hibs, 10 men or not. Btw you sound like one of them trying to claim there's some kind of conspiracy against us ffs referees are just shite in this country sometimes it's for you and sometimes it's no.

Shite?  No shite was the decision against Travenier by him at pottodrie last season in the last minute which resulted in them scoring and winning the game when it was a great tackle, yesterday was just cheating as he was running towards it and had a great view so no excuses this time.

As for lying down ? That's why Jack was sent off because he refused to down as we took late tackle after late tackle and the referee was doing nothing about it, a man down is always going to be a tall order when the ref was letting them away with murder   

My only real complaint was the first goal, Murray should have been closed down faster and the shot blocked ,  he along Stokes should have been halved in fucking 2 after the flashpoint in 7 mins.  

I don't buy this shite referee anymore which they are, but they are always at their worst in our games with decisions going against us yet the tarriers can get Browns red card reduced then quashed against ICT so he can play both games against us last season. What would you call that decision by the SFA the referees employers ? 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Shite?  No shite was the decision against Travenier by him at pottodrie last season in the last minute which resulted in them scoring and winning the game when it was a great tackle, yesterday was just cheating as he was running towards it and had a great view so no excises this time.

As for lying down ? That's why Jack was sent off because he refused to down as we took late tackle after late tackle and the referee was doing nothing about it, a man down is always going to be a tall order when the ref was letting them away with murder   

My only real complaint was the first goal, Murray should have been closed down faster and the shot blocked ,  he along Stokes should have been halved in fucking 2 after the flashpoint in 7 mins.  

I don't buy this shite referee anymore which they are, but they are always at their worst in our games with decisions going against us yet the tarriers can get Browns red card reduced then quashed against ICT so he can play both games against us last season. What would you call that decision by the SFA the referees employers ? 

Aye shite, the ref was a coward and bottled the match no conspiracy.

We were awful after the first 14 minutes

It was a shite decision too, there is not a fucking conspiracy against us ffs. Sack this shit off you sound like a Tarrier

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

DHDXNdaXsAA7gTO.thumb.jpg.2cb9e75b7eb7e35a4fba95ceb299aee2.jpg

Stokes was already on a yellow and after he grabs Jack and sticks the head on him he should be off. 

That's why I walked out, what's the fucking point when I can see that from the Copland front yet no official seen it, I remember a Rangers player being sent off by something a lineman saw 60 yards away at the other end of the bloody park, I think it was pottodrie a few years back,  

Yet no one saw that?  And no one saw what happened in the 7min just like no one saw what the tarriers were hanging from their stands last year.

It's a disgrace and it time for club 1872 and the board to kick up fuck with the idiots who are ruining our game.  

I only want a referee to be fair not ruin a fucking good game of football and have the balls to make the big decisions and get them right 

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Aye shite, the ref was a coward and bottled the match no conspiracy.

We were awful after the first 14 minutes

It was a shite decision too, there is not a fucking conspiracy against us ffs. Sack this shit off you sound like a Tarrier

The game could have been done and dusted after 7mins, as tor tarrier? We f you want to be a bitch then be one, do not expect the rest of us to be one with you.  

Our support are a soft touch now and we need to toughen up and take our enemy's head on who control and run our game. You know who they are, we all know who they are