• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Copland bear said:

No the referee never sent Stokes off I think you meant ? 

Miller had 2 sitters in the first 7 minutes and missed both. 

8 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Miller had 2 sitters in the first 7 minutes and missed both. 

I know he did we could have been 4 up and it was 1-1. But I am not gonna slate any our team when they come up against something like yesterday.  Stokes should have walked got a yellow, then soon afterwards grabbed a Rangers player by the throat( again another straight) red does not even get a yellow yet Jack gets sent off? 

Grabbing someone by the throat? That's bloody assault not football. Let's just agree it was a bad day yesterday. Off to soft play with the wee one for 2 hours so my weekend gets bloody worse.  

Just watched the first incident again with Stokes? Red card all day long easiest decision the ref had to make all day and he shat it. 

Off for a smoke ????

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I know he did we could have been 4 up and it was 1-1. But I am not gonna slate any our team when they come up against something like yesterday.  Stokes should have walked got a yellow, then soon afterwards grabbed a Rangers player by the throat( again another straight) red does not even get a yellow yet Jack gets sent off? 

Grabbing someone by the throat? That's bloody assault not football. Let's just agree it was a bad day yesterday. Off to soft play with the wee one for 2 hours so my weekend gets bloody worse.  

It was a shit day mate I can definitely agree with that. Think I'd rather sit through yesterdays game again than do that :lol:

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, its_an_extender said:

Think that's the reason why I've no voice today ?

I lost my voice when I was cheering Jack as he walked off the pitch

20 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

How no-one does Stokes trough out the game I've no idea.

He punches, headbutt and throws one of our players to the ground and we respond by doing nothing.  

Jack stood his ground with him and he got sent off, Tav did nothing other than try to play and he gets a yellow.

If Alves had gone through him he'd probably be given a straight red and a 5 match ban.

People saying we were bullied yesterday are right we were but not because we didn't give as good as we got it's just we got panlised for it so we had to tone it down while they cunts were given free reign to be the fucking thugs that they are.

Its going to be a long and hard road to get on top when everyone is uniting against us. We can deal with fans and players but when officials on and off the park bring their agenda to their job where they are meant to be impartial there is fuck all we can do.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

And Beaton would have abandoned the game as we couldn't finish with 4 players.

Better to have the game abandoned than let these Fucking mutants shite all over us. Let's be honest, that cunt was never letting us get away with anything, cunts got previous regarding us. A dirty cheating bastard

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Better to have the game abandoned than let these Fucking mutants shite all over us. Let's be honest, that cunt was never letting us get away with anything, cunts got previous regarding us. A dirty cheating bastard

I know what you mean sometimes if we are going to get rolled over by a ref like that you might as well do it properly. If jack had been sent off for a two legged leg breaking lunge on stokes then 1) it would be a red and no one would feel cheated and 2) it would show we won't be fucked with by cunts like stokes.

We come away from that with cunts knowing they can rough us up and get away with it.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

I know what you mean sometimes if we are going to get rolled over by a ref like that you might as well do it properly. If jack had been sent off for a two legged leg breaking lunge on stokes then 1) it would be a red and no one would feel cheated and 2) it would show we won't be fucked with by cunts like stokes.

We come away from that with cunts knowing they can rough us up and get away with it.

And then you have some fans saying we shouldn't complain about a ref when it's "taigy" etc etc

The ref is a fucking joke and an absolute cheating bastard.  Stokes manhandles Tav chicks him to the ground by his neck, then both him and Jacks head come together and Jack gets sent off? This isn't a case of missing an offside or calling a dodgy penalty, this is pure biased cheating scum who has Fucking previous on our games. If the players are going to get sent off, they may as well get sent off for something deserving, especially with this Beaton cunt.

3 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Aye shite, the ref was a coward and bottled the match no conspiracy.

We were awful after the first 14 minutes

It was a shite decision too, 9there is not a fucking conspiracy against us ffs. Sack this shit off you sound like a Tarrier

I don't believe there's a conspiracy against us ,

however there is tarrier driven agenda ,the one where we get ref decisions and they don't ,

this weekend blows that right out the water, thistle denied a stone wall pen in the last minute on Friday, then yesterday we have a shambolic display of refereeing ,where by the rule of law Jack probably did deserve to see red ,but if he deserves red then stokes is also sent off early in the game ,stays on an comits another red card offence which goes unpunished ,plenty of other hivs offences go unpunished but our guy gets singled out 

there is remarkably low key media to these incidents this weekend ,if roles were reversed the media would be plastered with injustice ,much the same as the dougie dougie incident almost 7years ago,where for 3 weeks solid there was media attention until something was done and the referee retired 

next time we get a favourable decision there will be an overreaction in the media ,just like last weeks penalty which ironically was a stonewaller but somehow it was favourable only because it was a great spot by the ref,then the myth will continue about masonic refs etc 

there is not a conspiracy but there is without doubt a tarrier driven agenda in the media that perpetrates a hard done to section of society that because of their indoctrination they require to blame something for their failings

6 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I actually forgot just how bad this one was after the incident took place in the middle of the park. How in the name of Christ is Jack a straight red for pushing a player, who is holding on to his player, off him, but that's not? There's pure malice in that. And why the fuck was Tav booked? I'm not one to complain about refs or buy in to conspiracy theories, but bias or incompetence are the only two options for Beaton yesterday. Either way, he really shouldn't be handed a professional game in this country for a while.

Ffs I agree with one of your posts ?, but in all seriousness , I could not believe Stokes did not walk when he assaulted  Tav, but the  red card?  I left with my son disgusted when that happened as I knew then that no matter what we did today we were not getting a result.

Not a big Pedro fan but for an incompetent bunch of officials as none of them saw it yesterday we would have gave them a right doing if Stokes get sent off in 7mins as they just could not get out their half and the first time they do Tav gets in his way and says I'll have that and Stokes then says no you won't but have this. 

If one of our players did that we would all be calling him all the stupid bastards etc etc as he raised his hands and the law says straight red, or the SFA's rule book is straight red unless against Rangers.