A positive from today

Gaz52

About quarter past 2, the Hibs fans surrounded by police were goading the bears fans walking past, thinking they couldn't be got at 

Then around 20 Gers fans with their hoods up came out of nowhere and started smashing them about. 

Don't care what anyone says, they needed it, I don't think fighting is big or clever but when there's people looking for it then they deserve everything they get 

Payback. 

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

About quarter past 2, the Hibs fans surrounded by police were goading the bears fans walking past, thinking they couldn't be got at 

Then around 20 Gers fans with their hoods up came out of nowhere and started smashing them about. 

Don't care what anyone says, they needed it, I don't think fighting is big or clever but when there's people looking for it then they deserve everything they get 

Payback. 

When we go away .We are treated like scum and the fuckpigs face us up .They watch our every move . Even with cameras at Scumdome

Today we were at home . And the fuckpigs SS bastards faced us up and told all the bears to move .Not caring what the Hivs fans were singing or goading us with

The club have to be stronger with these bastards. I fucking hate the polis in this Country

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Payback. 

Lovely, glad to hear it, hopefully a few more of their scum got smashed before they left our city

It's only a matter of time before there's running battles in the stands.  Someone is going to go to far with the piss taking.  If it's not Griffiths with the scarf, Brown over the advertising boards, or Lennon with the ears, it'll be something else.  These cunts are asking for it.

When i was walking up to the broomloan across from the away parking there was a junkie in cuffs with a bust eye then round the side of the wall a young bear holding his wrist was behind 2 cops held against the wall he looked upset the boy. Looks like he walloped the cunt a peach ?? intae them wee man!