In amongst all the ref/Pedro criticisms ...

K.A.I

Its got to be said, fair play to club1872 for their anti Daily Record banner 

myself included we were all expecting a gay follow with pride or generic red white and blue thing but fair fucks to them - more spine and backbone in that banner than the team 

keep up the good work 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Its got to be said, fair play to club1872 for their anti Daily Record banner 

myself included we were all expecting a gay follow with pride or generic red white and blue thing but fair fucks to them - more spine and backbone in that banner than the team 

keep up the good work 

That and the Union Bears one was class.Well done to all concerned????

6 minutes ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Once again the only positive is the supporters ....

Time these cowards gave us something in return. How much longer do we have to suffer mediocrity? To a man we stand up and be counted in the stand. What happens on the pitch? Hiding. Second to everything. Static. Out thought. Out fought. If you dont  have the bottle then get the fuck out. blame the ref all you want. There will be many  occasions in the coming months where we cant use that excuse. 

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Any pictures of either mate?

Yes but an old fart who doesn't know how to put them onto here??

Plenty on twitter and the like I am sure or a more tech savvy person may help me out here!

The Union Bears one was fantastic.Big banner along front stating "play for the badge on the front and we will remember the names on the back" with a red white and blue display across the stand and individual tops draped over BR with the names of some of our legends on the back.Very well thought out.

4 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Keep saying it but the buffalo was a real positive.  Hungry to win every ball, over-exuberant at times but he's a young lad and will come good 

He was quality, took his goal unlucky with his deflected effort and was a handful. Quality signing.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

.......- more spine and backbone in that banner than the team 

We rightly criticize the team for having no balls but these last years we have demonstrated that we as a support have no fuckin balls.

So teams, punters and refs do what the fuck they want to us without response.

Do you think those motherwell or hivs cunts in the final who challenged us would have done that in the 60's or 70's - like fuck!

Do you think an ibrox crowd in that era would let that cunt grifiths tie a scarf on our fucking post, and do fuck all about a ref who sends Jack off for fuck all, or not send off that paedo for his assault on miller last year?

The paedos, hivs, and refs do what they do in our house because the team lets them get away with it, and a support that was once feared are no longer feared.

15 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

We rightly criticize the team for having no balls but these last years we have demonstrated that we as a support have no fuckin balls.

Do you think those motherwell or hivs cunts in the final who challenged us would have done that in the 60's or 70's - like fuck!

Do you think an ibrox crowd in that era would let that cunt grifiths tie a scarf on our fucking post, and do fuck all about a ref who sends Jack off for fuck all, or not send off that paedo for his assault on miller last year?

The paedos, hivs, and refs do what they do in our house because the team lets them get away with it, and a support that was once feared are no longer feared.

I agree with all that but it's a totally different debate 

what do you want the support to do when the ref has a howler? Put his windows in or hire a private investigator like the tarriers do? Give over 

it's embarrassing this shite 

35 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

You are sadly right . No fear . Popcorn just wonders over to his support after the game . Giving him opportunity to bate us even more .

Our support are watched by the filth  more than any other to be fair