Kenny Miller Reaction

gsa

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/reaction-kenny-miller/

He's a putrid Scottish Football Luvvie. 

Can't wait until the orange faced, whinging wanker is out of a blue shirt.

"Stokesy" 

And before anyone comments that it doesn't matter. They despise us and our response is to be as matey as we can. 

Being part of the Scottish football scene means more to him than properly representing the club that pays his wages. 

He also has no first touch, no composure and his only asset (his legs) have gone. 

He's a cunt who should never have been allowed back. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Miller was one of the few players to stand up and be counted last season. He looks out of place in the deeper role there's no doubt about that but he is obviously under orders to play this way or you would see him get pelters from the sidelines to get further forward.

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Kenny Miller was one of the few players to stand up and be counted last season. He looks out of place in the deeper role there's no doubt about that but he is obviously under orders to play this way or you would see him get pelters from the sidelines to get further forward.

In my opinion, he should never have got a new contract. We need a better quality striker than any of those we have at the moment, and that player should be Miller's replacement. 

Couldn't believe Kenny Miller was running around in midfield.  This was part of the problem last season and it's happening again.  Hibs had McGinn and Geogh (or whatever the fuck his name is) in there and bossed us.  They had actual midfielders while we had an over the hill striker in there.  What the fuck is going on at Ibrox?   

3 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

This, just like when he partnered Boyd - scored a few but when Boyd left he was banging them in.  His best years are behind him and playing him effectively as a Midfielder will never work, he has been a terrific player for our club. 

Don't deflect the anger at the performance today onto him for this, wake up and realise we are at Hibs and Aberdeen level. 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

In my opinion, he should never have got a new contract. We need a better quality striker than any of those we have at the moment, and that player should be Miller's replacement. 

I cant disagree with that but he was offered a contract and he gets handed a shirt every week, I simply think he is following orders when on the park. It is really up to Pedro to realise that he hasn't the touch or perhaps fitness to drop deep and still get forward to support a main striker.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Been saying for months that if we started this season with Miller first choice then we were in trouble.

hes finished and the odd goal won't change that. It amazes me people still think he should be a striker for rangers. He's even worse in midfield.

Don't think he should be first pick but he's the best we currently have.

People expecting goals to come from midfield and defenders - Warburton offered that and it was a fucking king disgrace, why are some willing to tolerate it from Pedro? 

Not saying you are BTW. 

7 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Could you elaborate on that?

He's a Rangers no 9 that scores nowhere near enough. He misses sitters. His link up play is shite. He slows down counter attacks. His through ball slide rule passing often ends in failure.

He doesn't have the legs so wastes energy pointing and blaming others for not doing what should be his running. He doesn't have a clue in midfield. 

He calls his pals stokesy and lenny.

Get him to fuck.

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

I cant disagree with that but he was offered a contract and he gets handed a shirt every week, I simply think he is following orders when on the park. It is really up to Pedro to realise that he hasn't the touch or perhaps fitness to drop deep and still get forward to support a main striker.

Would Miller take it well if Caixinha dropped him?

24 minutes ago, gsa said:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/reaction-kenny-miller/

He's a putrid Scottish Football Luvvie. 

Can't wait until the orange faced, whinging wanker is out of a blue shirt.

"Stokesy" 

And before anyone comments that it doesn't matter. They despise us and our response is to be as matey as we can. 

Being part of the Scottish football scene means more to him than properly representing the club that pays his wages. 

He also has no first touch, no composure and his only asset (his legs) have gone. 

He's a cunt who should never have been allowed back. 

Ano but he set up 2 and scored 1 against dunfermline all bow to Klingon Kenny. He should have been on the bench last season and should be nowhere near the first team.

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Would Miller take it well if Caixinha dropped him?

I don't think any player would be happy if they were dropped sure Miller is no different. Hence the fact that at the moment seems happy to follow the order to drop deep. Its seems obvious to everyone bar the manger that he would be better of further up the park and let someone else drop deep. For me guys like Miller & Niko are vital but you have to play to there strength and put players on who will do a lot of the leg work for them and at the moment its not happening.

Did he not also say in the interview that Windass could also play up front?   I'm sure he did.   Hahahahaha.    If that's the assessment behind the scenes at Ibrox about striking options then we have a season of disappointment ahead.   

Maybe that explains why Pedro is not in the hunt for any new strikers if he things that any permutation of Herrera (no goals yet and not looking like scoring), Morelos (3 goals so far but as Miller said the young lad is still learning), Miller (veteran and lynchpin player for Pedro playing sometimes as a striker and more often in midfield)........and Windass (sometimes in a game and showing some endeavour but more often out of the game as a bystander).

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I find it weird that the clubs website thought leaving it as "stokesy" was in any way going to be beneficial 

I'm glad they didn't alter it. The guys an utter prick. 

He'l be on the BBC this time next year lying into us like all the rest of them. 

10 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

I don't think any player would be happy if they were dropped sure Miller is no different. Hence the fact that at the moment seems happy to follow the order to drop deep. Its seems obvious to everyone bar the manger that he would be better of further up the park and let someone else drop deep. For me guys like Miller & Niko are vital but you have to play to there strength and put players on who will do a lot of the leg work for them and at the moment its not happening.

I can't get why he is still dropping deep though, even last week he as coming back, and it never ends well when he takes the ball in that area. His time is up in my opinion, and Kranjcar doesn't have it. Like it or not, we don't have the necessarily quality of sufficient depth to mount a challenge for this title, and that is the most disappointing thing. It will need more money than we have spent so far to get that.

I always said Miller was useless and I'm glad more are starting to see this, he has no first touch, no skill to beat a man, and can't read a game to name just 3. He has many more failings that far outweigh his good points. 

Him and many fans think he was good last season, but reality is he was the least shite from a squad of shite.