Kenny Miller Reaction

gsa

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people were hoping he was going to be an impact sub this year not a starter, I sure as hell know that is what I thought was best.

Stokesy thing doesn't get me, couldn't give a fuck about that cunt and doubt Miller played worst because of a "friendship" he may have, he played exactly how I expected (many others too) when he is on all game and dropping into midfield.

I never really saw the game today but from what I did (second half only) it was dire.

This forum is full of fucking roasters I get it your hurting after today who isn't but the abuse, some of it personal Miller is getting in this thread, the abuse Alves, Cardoso, Windass, Foderingham etc... are getting in other threads is genuinely pathetic the forum was singing their praises and full of hope before the game, the game which has extenuating circumstances beyond our control and suddenly it's the fucking opposite they are all shite and we are gonna get hammered this season. 

You ask the players for loyalty yet are happy to give a fine Rangers servant in Kenny Miller abuse like this, do I believe he is a major Rangers fan? No clearly not his first loyalty is money but he's still given the Rangers support many a good time.

Even the players last season who clearly weren't good enough the shite aimed at them by so called supporters was a fucking joke it's not their fault they are shite they put everything into it which just wasn't anywhere near good enough.

Some people on here seem to be incapable of looking past 1 or 2 games at a time one game the entire squad is pish the next game they are world beaters there is never an in between with this forum.

45 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Most people were hoping he was going to be an impact sub this year not a starter, I sure as hell know that is what I thought was best.

Stokesy thing doesn't get me, couldn't give a fuck about that cunt and doubt Miller played worst because of a "friendship" he may have, he played exactly how I expected (many others too) when he is on all game and dropping into midfield.

I never really saw the game today but from what I did (second half only) it was dire.

Not for me. His time at Rangers is up.

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Sooner he's playing with Stokesy and Lenny the better..............

See you btw, you're the pricks prick, your mates don't like ye but they've knew ye for years so they put up wae ye but slate ye when yer no there, because yer the pricks prick as mentioned earlier. Miller must have pumped your burd (if some crazy wummin actually took you on) and a hope he did. 

In terms of effort and contribution in his Rangers career, i think most of the negative comments are well OTT.

But it is absolutely fucking unbelievable that any Rangers player knowing the history of those two ira cunts, and he does, can refer to them as 'stokesy' and 'lenny' ie. unless he's apologizing for putting them in the hospital.

9 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

See you btw, you're the pricks prick, your mates don't like ye but they've knew ye for years so they put up wae ye but slate ye when yer no there, because yer the pricks prick as mentioned earlier. Miller must have pumped your burd (if some crazy wummin actually took you on) and a hope he did. 

Fuck sake man, make yourself clearer, us normal people don't do mental.

(Still a good rant and one I would be proud to come out with myself :-) )

9 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

The thing is though, nobody has shown they are a more effective striker than him at the club last season and this season.

Morelos has this season.

Goals:starts:minutes played.

Waghorn scored more than him last season.

Just saying...

Jesus fuck - a player of proven calibrate, who goals have got us out of many poor situations, getting slaughtered because we went down to 10 men and got beat. Supporters my arse. Still when he scores again next weeek it'll be a love in again so fickle are folks on here 

Miller might score a fabulous winner next week, or in a couple of weeks time. He has that ability to occasionally pull out a blinder. But his normal return is what gets us in trouble for large periods of games. Sorry - he should not be a starter any more and certainly never play midfield - his contact with the ball in the middle of the park is usually what breaks down whatever we were building. 

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Jesus fuck - a player of proven calibrate, who goals have got us out of many poor situations, getting slaughtered because we went down to 10 men and got beat. Supporters my arse. Still when he scores again next weeek it'll be a love in again so fickle are folks on here 

For once we're in agreement 

10 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

I would put miller out team, apart from fact hes a sellik bassa

He gives the ball away too much in possession

I like Windass way hes playing but i still think hes a striker and should push him beside morelos. Miller defo impact player

If even that Dunny. He gives the ball away too often, although less so yesterday, but he isn't the player he was. Even as a striker he isn't at his best.