Jump to content
gsa

Kenny Miller Reaction

Recommended Posts

ScotBear    82
11 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This forum is full of fucking roasters I get it your hurting after today who isn't but the abuse, some of it personal Miller is getting in this thread, the abuse Alves, Cardoso, Windass, Foderingham etc... are getting in other threads is genuinely pathetic the forum was singing their praises and full of hope before the game, the game which has extenuating circumstances beyond our control and suddenly it's the fucking opposite they are all shite and we are gonna get hammered this season. 

You ask the players for loyalty yet are happy to give a fine Rangers servant in Kenny Miller abuse like this, do I believe he is a major Rangers fan? No clearly not his first loyalty is money but he's still given the Rangers support many a good time.

Even the players last season who clearly weren't good enough the shite aimed at them by so called supporters was a fucking joke it's not their fault they are shite they put everything into it which just wasn't anywhere near good enough.

Some people on here seem to be incapable of looking past 1 or 2 games at a time one game the entire squad is pish the next game they are world beaters there is never an in between with this forum.

Spot on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chineseboy    986
12 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This forum is full of fucking roasters I get it your hurting after today who isn't but the abuse, some of it personal Miller is getting in this thread, the abuse Alves, Cardoso, Windass, Foderingham etc... are getting in other threads is genuinely pathetic the forum was singing their praises and full of hope before the game, the game which has extenuating circumstances beyond our control and suddenly it's the fucking opposite they are all shite and we are gonna get hammered this season. 

You ask the players for loyalty yet are happy to give a fine Rangers servant in Kenny Miller abuse like this, do I believe he is a major Rangers fan? No clearly not his first loyalty is money but he's still given the Rangers support many a good time.

Even the players last season who clearly weren't good enough the shite aimed at them by so called supporters was a fucking joke it's not their fault they are shite they put everything into it which just wasn't anywhere near good enough.

Some people on here seem to be incapable of looking past 1 or 2 games at a time one game the entire squad is pish the next game they are world beaters there is never an in between with this forum.

Absolutely true. It's a fucking joke. They should either support the team or just fuck off as they wont be missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baltic_blue    79

He doesnt say it. If you listen to the interview that the article is taken from you will clearly hear him say "stokes is". It's his accent that is making people confused. It should never have been put on the website quoting him as saying that.

He made a major mistake in the past which he more or less admits and it's something he will always have to deal with but he has done more than enough since then to make up for it. For me he should be first name on the team sheet until other players have proved they can do better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turnberry18    2,432

I was a huge fan of Miller the second time he was here; a player with that kind of pace, and when he finishes well he scores some great goals. But I wouldn't play him as much now, and it's questionable if he should be starting as much as he does. A great player for us on his day though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ibrox_Nights    302
18 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

I cant disagree with that but he was offered a contract and he gets handed a shirt every week, I simply think he is following orders when on the park. It is really up to Pedro to realise that he hasn't the touch or perhaps fitness to drop deep and still get forward to support a main striker.

He's never been at all suited to this type of bizarre free roaming roll to pull the strings and link the play. It's truely awful to watch and if that's is the way we are going on many an occasion, it's going to be another season to endure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Absolutely true. It's a fucking joke. They should either support the team or just fuck off as they wont be missed.

Joke?

What was your prediction pre match?

What was it you said about hivs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chineseboy    986
42 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Joke?

What was your prediction pre match?

What was it you said about hivs?

My predictions are shit. Always have been, always will be. I will never make a prediction again, wait, hold on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

My predictions are shit. Always have been, always will be. I will never make a prediction again, wait, hold on...

Yeah, funny.

5 nil you predicted, after we'd gubbed dunfermline. Hivs were utter shite if I recall.

And that's part of our problem on here. Folk with unrealistic expectations, or who don't look objectively at situations and opposition, or who are like a pendulum where we're great, shite, great, shite.

Folk say we'll win the league. Progres beat us and we're rank, Pedro out. Win a few friendlies and it's our league again. Motherwell, we're average. Dunfermline, winning league and smashing hivs. Today, sack Pedro.

No wonder the place is fucking bonkers. 

And that's without the uber fans who demand we win just because we're Rangers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×