The width of a post and an incompetent referee.

Gaz52

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ronniemca said:

Your not supposed to hit the woodwork.there is fuck all unlucky about hitting the woodwork the goals are 24ft x8ft which is ample room to place a small object called a ball into.you hit the fuckin target with the ball and if the goalkeeper saves it cest la vie .if you hit the fuckin post or the bar it's not unlucky .its a miss period

So miller today gets his shot on target and it gets deflected onto the post is not unlucky . Get a grip. 

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

They'll learn? Aye, awright Warburton.

One person to blame for Miller at centre mid.

Miller should score.

Ref was garbage, so were we. 

I mean, the manager wanted warriors, and we were bullied all over the park by Hibs.

As it stands we are 3 behind the manis now it should have been 1 but a ref didn't award a clear penalty to Thistle. A ref changed the game by sending off Jack but not Stokes (second yellow or straight red) and McGeoch certainly should have got a second yellow. However we bottled it and had nothing to craft chances with 10 men and we need a clinical finisher we had chances with 11 men and we missed them. 

4 hours ago, soulboy said:

So miller today gets his shot on target and it gets deflected onto the post is not unlucky . Get a grip. 

If he'd hit it with conviction, the deflection wouldn't have mattered, but it looked a bit of a sclaff from where I sat.

I genuinely don't think we were that great between the 10th minute and the sending off. I think we let hibs grow into the game and they got a really easy goal. Our 442 up against there 352 to was also a mismatch.

However, you go in at half time 1-1 11vs11 you can make adjustments but 2-1 down with 10 men changes it all. It's hard to win from that position.

4 hours ago, dogtanian said:

I'm willing to give the manager and the players he brought more time than 2 games into a season. It's far too early to write them off at this stage.

I agree , yesterday if Stokes walks after 7 mins we hammer them. I personally would have got rid off last season after the Celtic game at Ibrox. 

But unfortunately for us if we lose to Hearts his coat hangs on a very shaky peg, so it's up to the team to toughen up and give it their all  for him, and it's up to the board to put in a complaint about yesterday's match officials as they and they alone cost us 3 points.  

4 hours ago, dogtanian said:

I'm willing to give the manager and the players he brought more time than 2 games into a season. It's far too early to write them off at this stage.

Anything but a win against managerless hearts on Saturday should see him get his jotters..

21 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

They'll learn? Aye, awright Warburton.

One person to blame for Miller at centre mid.

Miller should score.

Ref was garbage, so were we. 

I mean, the manager wanted warriors, and we were bullied all over the park by Hibs.

It's a game a lot of teams would have lost in the same postion

You're just another in the long line of wee shitebags that concedes everything cause we lose one game

Rather than keep up with your snidey remarks to me on here and liking every post when someone goes against what I'm saying, meet me after the Hearts game next week and you can tell me what your problem is to my face, ugly virgin cunt

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

It's a game a lot of teams would have lost in the same postion

You're just another in the long line of wee shitebags that concedes everything cause we lose one game

Rather than keep up with your snidey remarks to me on here and liking every post when someone goes against what I'm saying, meet me after the Hearts game next week and you can tell me what your problem is to my face, ugly virgin cunt

My post would have been the same regardless of who it was ?

It's not one game though, is it? Celtic x2, Aberdeen, Hibs, and Progres.

I won't be there, gave up my season ticket.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Anything but a win against managerless hearts on Saturday should see him get his jotters..

The pressure will be massive if we lose and quite right as it's potentially 6 points behind the scum, don't think he will get the sack if we lose however but I agree we do need to win every game until we play them and hopefully there after too.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

"Before their equaliser, Miller hits the post, if...~"

Thats Miller, unfortunately. We need scorers -  not has beens that have never had a good return ratio at the best of times.

Totally agree I said last season we shouldn't have renewed his contract as he doesn't score enough goals to be a Rangers striker, add into the mix he takes the shape out of the team by playing every position he feels like during a match.