• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Oh well, all that recent adulation didn't last long.

If he isn't a Ranger's player, Tav and Fod should be playing netball, for all the fucking use they are.. 

Tav was far better than WIndass today, Windass has talent but he's a shitebag who will never make it here.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

If he isn't a Ranger's player, Tav and Fod should be playing netball, for all the fucking use they are.. 

Alves and Cardoso were worse than Tav.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Tav was far better than WIndass today, Windass has talent but he's a shitebag who will never make it here.

Seen someone call you a wee wank on Twitter btw :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Tbf to him, he tried to make something happen, with that run up the left nearthe end of the game, but the majority of the team weren't good enough after going 2-1 down until Tav scored 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Alves and Cardoso were worse than Tav.

Seen someone call you a wee wank on Twitter btw :lol: 

Link me that mate I've gotta see this :lol::lol:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, orange&blue92 said:

Tbf to him, he tried to make something happen, with that run up the left nearthe end of the game, but the majority of the team weren't good enough after going 2-1 down until Tav scored 

Yup that run frustrated the fuck out of me because you know he can do it

He went absent in one of the early OF games last season.....which he himself admitted.    He may have learnt a few things since then, and may still be learning, and is clearly rated by the manager.   But he's not learned how to not be absent in the bigger games - like today.  

It's a gamble when he plays.   We don't know whether we get a player who can make a big positive impact, or a player who goes awol too often and is effectively a passenger.    

The manager made it clear he wanted players who would give 7 or better out of 10 performances on a consistent basis.   He was miles away from a 7 out of 10 today.   Miles away.    He wasn't alone though. 

Even after the learning process he experienced in playing last season he's not cutting it at Rangers.   And imo never will.    

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was wee dick :lol: 

Gutted at that, I've had so many shite posts and he picks one of my better ones to highlight.

Which one of you cunts is Andy Barr?

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tav has been night and day better than last season (I'd still want better) Fod is as good as any cunt in this league but unfortunately we are used to being superb in this position, I'm 43 and in my lifetime we have had so he of the best keepers in football, Woods was amazing, but when he lost form from a wired ear infection we got arguably the best keeper the world has ever seen, at that time Smicheal was renowned to be the best and living in England everycunt would never listen to me, but that guy was worth  15 to 20 points a season every season. Every bit as important as McCoist or Gazza or Gough in 9 iAr