Windass

Guest Lloyd72

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last few weeks I've applauded Windass but today after Jack was wrongly sent off today was never his game. The problem being we had no cunt to replace Jack. We needed cunts that would die for the cause and unfortunately in that respect with Jack going off that ended. Jack and Dorrans know what's required other than that we're short. 

I think it's a bit harsh to suggest he's the problem. He could've taken Shitaker any time he wanted but sending off killed his game with Perdro's dubious tactics of going long to the woeful Herrera.  Bypassed midfield completely in the second half so no one in the midfield had a kick second half..... that's not Windass's fault and believe me, I'm no fanboy of his. 

8 minutes ago, BlueMexican said:

Shows how bad things are when Dalcio wasn't considered instead of an unfit Pena who is out drinking 3 times a week according to some student posters :britney:

Students are tax dodgers.

Why would we believe them..

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Gutted at that, I've had so many shite posts and he picks one of my better ones to highlight.

Which one of you cunts is Andy Barr?

The Internet is amazing as your a total bufter on here but good cunt on twitter

if that is actual you tho. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Jackal said:

The Internet is amazing as your a total bufter on here but good cunt on twitter

if that is actual you tho. 

I'm not Lloyd cross mate, doubt I'll ever reach that level of Bigotry but maybe one day. I just think I'm a cunt in general tbh

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Had a good game until the Jack sending off.

Fine margins.

Melted after that, though.

He's never been one I've rated (seems to have some parts of a 'game' but struggles to put them all together) but I do wonder if the boost of Miller scoring, instead of hitting the post, would have spurred him on a bit.

Windass  is too lightweight for these type of games. We need someone not scared to put their boot into a tackle for certain games, and this was one of them. Games against the taigs, sheep, diet taigs, and maybe Hearts, we'll need to leave Windass on the bench. No passengers required for these games. I'd still keep him as a squad player, he might show up well in European games, if we ever get any again. LOL? ( Too soon?)

5 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

He's a shitebag who lasts more like 30 minutes. Not his fault though. It's genetic. Look how much of an athlete his dad was ffs lol ? 

His dad had heart and desire though, that's what made him a good player.

I have never got the hype about this utter shitebag, i was very critical of him at the end of last season and after the euro shambles but he did have a good game vs Motherwell and i gave him credit without joining in the wank-fest over him as i knew he would go awol again when we needed him.

How many times in the first half did he stop and turn back instead of running at Whittaker? Ok he drew fouls but it was frustrating to watch. I thought he was poor Vs Dunfermline aswell.

10 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Last few weeks I've applauded Windass but today after Jack was wrongly sent off today was never his game. The problem being we had no cunt to replace Jack. We needed cunts that would die for the cause and unfortunately in that respect with Jack going off that ended. Jack and Dorrans know what's required other than that we're short. 

Rossiter was on the bench id say thats a direct replacement for Jack. 

Should have taken Miller off for Rossiter and kept the 4 in midfield instead of the 3 at the back pish

5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Windass  is too lightweight for these type of games. We need someone not scared to put their boot into a tackle for certain games, and this was one of them. Games against the taigs, sheep, diet taigs, and maybe Hearts, we'll need to leave Windass on the bench. No passengers required for these games. I'd still keep him as a squad player, he might show up well in European games, if we ever get any again. LOL? ( Too soon?)

So it's this again; the same thing that was leveled at McKay? Windass did well in the match, and could go on to being a very good for this club. Fans expect too much for individual players, all the time, but overall there is nothing wrong with Windass.