Lloyd72

Windass

65 posts in this topic

When we needed him he went back to being a spice boy. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueMexican said:

Shit patter. 

Don't understand people who write this up to try and be funny. We have enough shit going on without bears taking the piss with the sevco shite, even as sarcasm.

 

fuck-you-im-spider-man-60s-spiderman.jpeg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last few weeks I've applauded Windass but today after Jack was wrongly sent off today was never his game. The problem being we had no cunt to replace Jack. We needed cunts that would die for the cause and unfortunately in that respect with Jack going off that ended. Jack and Dorrans know what's required other than that we're short. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's a bit harsh to suggest he's the problem. He could've taken Shitaker any time he wanted but sending off killed his game with Perdro's dubious tactics of going long to the woeful Herrera.  Bypassed midfield completely in the second half so no one in the midfield had a kick second half..... that's not Windass's fault and believe me, I'm no fanboy of his. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has been great this season. its more our forward line thats not up to standard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BlueMexican said:

Shows how bad things are when Dalcio wasn't considered instead of an unfit Pena who is out drinking 3 times a week according to some student posters :britney:

Students are tax dodgers.

Why would we believe them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Said the same last week he's a shitebag who only lasts 60 mins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another shite post.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doubted him majorly but feel there may be something there now 

However

No way should he still be on a park when his team is a man down!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Gutted at that, I've had so many shite posts and he picks one of my better ones to highlight.

Which one of you cunts is Andy Barr?

The Internet is amazing as your a total bufter on here but good cunt on twitter

if that is actual you tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jackal said:

The Internet is amazing as your a total bufter on here but good cunt on twitter

if that is actual you tho. 

I'm not Lloyd cross mate, doubt I'll ever reach that level of Bigotry but maybe one day. I just think I'm a cunt in general tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My name isn't even Lloyd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lot worse players on the park today than Windass. Hodson behind him was poor and our 2 centre backs made a ginger kid from the Championship looked like a world beater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Had a good game until the Jack sending off.

Fine margins.

Melted after that, though.

He's never been one I've rated (seems to have some parts of a 'game' but struggles to put them all together) but I do wonder if the boost of Miller scoring, instead of hitting the post, would have spurred him on a bit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Alves and Cardoso were worse than Tav.

 

Seen someone call you a wee wank on Twitter btw :lol: 

Get me the link ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Said the same last week he's a shitebag who only lasts 60 mins

He's a shitebag who lasts more like 30 minutes. Not his fault though. It's genetic. Look how much of an athlete his dad was ffs lol 😂 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 v 11 Windass is/was ok but when the going got tough he should have been the first one hooked

Jack off = 1 man down

miller and windass in midfield and suddenly it's like 3 men down.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Windass  is too lightweight for these type of games. We need someone not scared to put their boot into a tackle for certain games, and this was one of them. Games against the taigs, sheep, diet taigs, and maybe Hearts, we'll need to leave Windass on the bench. No passengers required for these games. I'd still keep him as a squad player, he might show up well in European games, if we ever get any again. LOL? ( Too soon?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

11 v 11 Windass is/was ok but when the going got tough he should have been the first one hooked

Jack off = 1 man down

miller and windass in midfield and suddenly it's like 3 men down.

My thoughts exactly! Way too lightweight. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plays well when we are on top and have lots of the ball but when we are under pressure he's like being a man down.

The left side of midfield is an area that must be addressed this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Get me the link ffs.

 

EDF55915-4219-4B82-93F6-1A583B3C2824-296-0000004D5F33BE5B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

He's a shitebag who lasts more like 30 minutes. Not his fault though. It's genetic. Look how much of an athlete his dad was ffs lol 😂 

His dad had heart and desire though, that's what made him a good player.

I have never got the hype about this utter shitebag, i was very critical of him at the end of last season and after the euro shambles but he did have a good game vs Motherwell and i gave him credit without joining in the wank-fest over him as i knew he would go awol again when we needed him.

How many times in the first half did he stop and turn back instead of running at Whittaker? Ok he drew fouls but it was frustrating to watch. I thought he was poor Vs Dunfermline aswell.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Last few weeks I've applauded Windass but today after Jack was wrongly sent off today was never his game. The problem being we had no cunt to replace Jack. We needed cunts that would die for the cause and unfortunately in that respect with Jack going off that ended. Jack and Dorrans know what's required other than that we're short. 

Rossiter was on the bench id say thats a direct replacement for Jack. 

Should have taken Miller off for Rossiter and kept the 4 in midfield instead of the 3 at the back pish

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Windass  is too lightweight for these type of games. We need someone not scared to put their boot into a tackle for certain games, and this was one of them. Games against the taigs, sheep, diet taigs, and maybe Hearts, we'll need to leave Windass on the bench. No passengers required for these games. I'd still keep him as a squad player, he might show up well in European games, if we ever get any again. LOL? ( Too soon?)

So it's this again; the same thing that was leveled at McKay? Windass did well in the match, and could go on to being a very good for this club. Fans expect too much for individual players, all the time, but overall there is nothing wrong with Windass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still can't my head around why candeias was hooked at half time and windass stayed on. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now