Windass

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, its_an_extender said:

Still can't my head around why candeias was hooked at half time and windass stayed on. 

Was thinking this myself, Candeias brings a lot more to the team than windass and isn't scared of a tackle, should never have been taken off.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72

He'll be a good player for a team in the championship or league 1 but he can't play for a club like ours, he is everything that was wrong with Warburtons teams, no fight, no passion, no heart and an utter fucking shitebag. 

Squad player, nothing more nothing less. We still need another wide player, a striker to help Morelos out, in my opinion another physical midfield player to help Dorrans and Jack out against the top 4 (442 won't cut it against them,) and probably a pair of full backs and a goalkeeper. 

We won't be getting all of those this summer, but as many as can be ticked off  as possible hopefully. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Was thinking this myself, Candeias brings a lot more to the team than windass and isn't scared of a tackle, should never have been taken off.

I've seen Candeias penalised by referee's for absolutely nothing a few times, my guess was Pedro just wasn't taking any chances with Beaton.

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

I've seen Candeias penalised by referee's for absolutely nothing a few times, my guess was Pedro just wasn't taking any chances with Beaton.

Good shout mate, he's gonna be a big player for us imo

5 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

So it's this again; the same thing that was leveled at McKay? Windass did well in the match, and could go on to being a very good for this club. Fans expect too much for individual players, all the time, but overall there is nothing wrong with Windass.

I said that there is nothing really wrong with him, just not the player for these games.

Some players need protecting, and I'd rather Rossiter than Windass, especially yesterday when Jack got sent off. We should've taken either, Miller, or Windass, off and brought Rossiter on right away.

15 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh well, all that recent adulation didn't last long.

If he isn't a Ranger's player, Tav and Fod should be playing netball, for all the fucking use they are.. 

Tav scored and Fod had a great save.  Windass was pish.  His decision making is fucking awful for a senior player.