• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

What's opening in Copland ?

Copperdog are opening the whole of the 1st floor as a pub and entertainment venue. Open 7 days a week. Real professionals these guys. One is from Ayr, and they've already got successful upmarket venues.

I got banned from the Facebook page that Marshall administrates  (or his friends administrate) for discussing it!

The Rangers Family it's called. He's apparently on it himself now calling himself Colin Stein.

Cunt of a man.

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Copperdog are opening the whole of the 1st floor as a pub and entertainment venue. Open 7 days a week. Real professionals these guys. One is from Ayr, and they've already got successful upmarket venues.

I got banned from the Facebook page that Marshall administrates  (or his friends administrate) for discussing it!

The Rangers Family it's called. He's apparently on it himself now calling himself Colin Stein.

Cunt of a man.

Do you know if the licence was approved?

I haven't heard anything re it. 

I'm quite excited about it. I probably wouldn't use it on match days but if I'm in Glasgow it sounds like the type of place I wouldn't mind going to on a Thursday or Friday night.

Cunts herded in "Beer garden" for over priced shite and the use of portaloos:lol: Utter shitehole that should be shunned due to it's owner being a grassing bastard. He is no better than a taig. I heard UDR4(which I love) being played also and he even had A4's pinned all over telling people to avoid "Add ons" Cunt of a man.

5 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Cunt of a man.

I got kicked off that page for asking too many questions :lol:

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Do you know if the licence was approved?

I haven't heard anything re it. 

I'm quite excited about it. I probably wouldn't use it on match days but if I'm in Glasgow it sounds like the type of place I wouldn't mind going to on a Thursday or Friday night.

Not heard anything but it should be approved no problem. Last I heard GCC were in favour as it would hopefully contain a lot of fans who would usually be spread around pubs in the vicinity of the stadium.

Like you, it's a place I'd make a point of supporting on a weekday with family and friends.

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Cunts herded in "Beer garden" for over priced shite and the use of portaloos:lol: Utter shitehole that should be shunned due to it's owner being a grassing bastard. He is no better than a taig. I heard UDR4(which I love) being played also and he even had A4's pinned all over telling people to avoid "Add ons" Cunt of a man.

Portaloos? Are you at the fukkin wind up? Would they even be hygienic in a beer garden?

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Are his pubs 'his / freehold' or are they part of a brewery group? :pipe:

I asked him that before and he told me it was his. It was always his dream to own his own Rangers pub.

To be fair, I've no reason to doubt him, as a pub chain would have their beer delivered.

4 hours ago, thebooler said:

I asked him that before and he told me it was his. It was always his dream to own his own Rangers pub.

To be fair, I've no reason to doubt him, as a pub chain would have their beer delivered.

The one in dennistoun was his before he sold it , moved from the east end to the south side and did the pub the exact same as the one he sold .  

That's how the guy operates. 

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

BTW you get kicked out for singing every Saturday we follow in there. Absolute disgrace man 

Why did you go in in the first place after the cunts shite wanting fans names addresses and work places? I'd honestly rather die of thirst than give that money grabbing handwringing big bastard a penny