Louden

RFC55

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Why did you go in in the first place after the cunts shite wanting fans names addresses and work places? I'd honestly rather die of thirst than give that money grabbing handwringing big bastard a penny 

i don't even know tbh

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, thebooler said:

Copperdog are opening the whole of the 1st floor as a pub and entertainment venue. Open 7 days a week. Real professionals these guys. One is from Ayr, and they've already got successful upmarket venues.

I got banned from the Facebook page that Marshall administrates  (or his friends administrate) for discussing it!

The Rangers Family it's called. He's apparently on it himself now calling himself Colin Stein.

Cunt of a man.

Google" Rosemount Taverns" think you'll find it quite interesting. 

Made the mistake of going in yesterday! Hadn't been in for years because all the reasons mentioned, but we decided to go in for a pint as we had a wee bit of time to spare. I remembered why I don't go in! Why in a "Rangers" bar are grown men getting into trouble for calling neil lennon a fenian bastard on a day we are playing his fenian bastard of a team. Handwringing shite! 

I used to switch between there and the WRC on matchday till i heard about the owner grassing on Bears and being King of the Handwringers

I avoid the place now, for a guy who liked to go on about the Rangers Family it seems he wants everyone too see him as the Daddy when he's just a pub owner who takes advantage of the blue pound and would rather be seen to defend taigs and make sure they're not offended than to stick up for Bears 

Flung out last night for supposedly glassing someone, took about 6 bouncers to fling me out while nearly breaking my arm when I was saying I was happy to walk out myself. Told them to check CCTV and Marshall came out and was a total dick to me. His wife cleared it up though and I was brought back in with a free drink.

Guy is a fat wank and can ram his pub up his arse, last time I'll be in there.

As an aside his Mrs, daughter and son are actually good cunts.

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Why do folk not just drink in the wee supporters club, assuming it's still there?

The wee Rangers clubs usually mobbed on busy match days, I usually drink there but when it's busy you end up waiting for 20 mins for a pint, I often just get a half bottle of wine and drink that when the pubs are too busy. 

Said for years the Club should take advantage and open a pub near Ibrox, you could have the WRC, The Louden and you could probably have another 2 pubs the same size and they'd all still be busy. I suppose it's fine for Bears who come along PRW as there's loads of pubs along there but when you get a bus and you only have 45 mins before the game and the only pub near is the WRC sometimes it's just too busy to even bother 

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Flung out last night for glassing someone, took about 6 bouncers to fling me out while nearly breaking my arm when I was saying I was happy to walk out myself. Told them to check CCTV and Marshall came out and was a total dick to me. His wife cleared it up though and I was brought back in with free drink for rest of night.

Also flung out another time for knocking fuck out someone who groped my Mrs - CCTV was checked and I was found to be in the right.

did someone actually get tumblered mate?

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Flung out last night for glassing someone, took about 6 bouncers to fling me out while nearly breaking my arm when I was saying I was happy to walk out myself. Told them to check CCTV and Marshall came out and was a total dick to me. His wife cleared it up though and I was brought back in with free drink for rest of night.

Also flung out another time for knocking fuck out someone who groped my Mrs - CCTV was checked and I was found to be in the right.

What could they possibly have found on the cctv to allow you back in after glassing someone? :lol: 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

What could they possibly have found on the cctv to allow you back in after glassing someone? :lol: 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

he never done it.

Could have made that clearer from reading back my post to be fair :lol: Was a boy I was standing with.

This is nothing new btw I mind the documentary Scotlands Secret Shame and the guy Marshall was on it saying he's wrote to the polis asking which phrases are sectarian so he can stop playing certain songs in his pub. He's a grade A handwringer

And it's always the same bloody songs that get played in there and the WRC too, there are dozens of different versions to our hundreds of songs yet the pubs play the same 10 or 15 generic ones every week

Just now, Smile said:

Let's get the Gossip why did he Glass someone.?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I don't even remember seeing it? was it one of our boys?

Flung a short glass into the bin, missed and hit a boy at the side of the coupen. Wasn't a bad one (didn't smash etc) he was fine. Wasn't one of us - boy I met in Luxembourg.