RFC55

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, BEE said:

Flung a short glass into the bin, missed and hit a boy at the side of the coupen. Wasn't a bad one (didn't smash etc) he was fine. Wasn't one of us - boy I met in Luxembourg.

Sounds like some hassle over nothing could have been sorted by the guy buying the boy a Drink.

Just now, gazza27 said:

The guys a prick and so is his boy,asking for names and work places of people says it all about him tbh,fucking scumbag

Tbf he didn't do that - he said they should be named and shamed. Still shite but don't blow it out or proportion.

Just now, Smile said:

Sounds like some hassle over nothing could have been sorted by the guy buying the boy a Drink.

Aye but I got the blame and man handled :lol:

Only reason I drink in there is because it's two minutes from my house, closest pub to it. Wouldn't step foot in it again after the shite with the boys off here if not.

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

Tbh he did a was one of them and a seen his posts on Facebook and that,he's a fucking banger

I'm not debating he's a roaster but all I saw was that one comment.

15 minutes ago, BEE said:

Tbf he didn't do that - he said they should be named and shamed. Still shite but don't blow it out or proportion.

Nonsense it's not blown out of proportion he mentioned work addresses too 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Also went into WRC for first time in years after the game £3 to get in and cue for half an hour for a ridiculously bad pint 

quite happy just going to a normal boozer tbh 

I'd prefer going to a Pub on PRW or going to the Neptune club but there just isn't time after getting off the bus, my RSC has a membership to WRC so I've never payed to get in but aye the pints are pish and even with the huge bar it's still too busy, and even if downstairs is open it's like an oven in the place

It's not that bad but I wish there was more options for folk getting off busses, I usually just get a bottle of wine in the street or a close but I'm nearly 30 so getting a bit old to be doing that these days :lol:

43 minutes ago, BEE said:

Yes he did. He wanted to know where people worked as well as their names and addresses.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Nonsense it's not blown out of proportion he mentioned work addresses too 

55 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Yes he did. He wanted to know where people worked as well as their names and addresses.

Fs didn't realise he went that far.

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Why did you go in in the first place after the cunts shite wanting fans names addresses and work places? I'd honestly rather die of thirst than give that money grabbing handwringing big bastard a penny 

Tbf mate, I'd say the majority of people that go in on a Saturday don't have a clue about any of that stuff. 

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

I just did a wee tour of Partick before and after the game yesterday, far better.

Some cracking pubs up there. 

The Rosevale is the best out of the obvious Rangers pubs.

My favourite though is Tenement. Not a Rangers pub per se but I'm lead to believe the owner is a Bear.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Also went into WRC for first time in years after the game £3 to get in and cue for half an hour for a ridiculously bad pint 

quite happy just going to a normal boozer tbh 

Cheeky wee sesh AT Wetherspoons never fails.

9 hours ago, Copland bear said:

The one in dennistoun was his before he sold it , moved from the east end to the south side and did the pub the exact same as the one he sold .  

That's how the guy operates. 

He wouldn't let my Uncle and his mates in one night as he saw them drinking in the Bristol earlier despite then being regulars, absolute riddy of a guy.

Never been to that Louden. Used to love the 1 at bottom of Brand st when we lived on that street a few year ago

Always pretty quiet of an evening and always very chilled out the times we were in. Is it still going? The Park bar was at the top of the street didnt like it so much.

Used to enjoy the Bellrock on a weekend apart from the occasional bloke getting jumped and battered oot the back always found it pretty chilled too.

Never seen this Marshsal bloke just the sons pic as SLO.Is the old man a big basturt then, sizewise like? Sounds like a piece o work.