Why were cop cars parked across Edminston Dr?

chepooka

Please tell me how a cop van parked across the road at the back of the Copland while thousands of fans walk about either side is being anti terrorist attack. 

If that's the case then they have to move the cordon back about a half mile and shut the place down completely. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They must think your average terrorist is the thickset cunt in the world. 

blowing yourself up thinking you will get 7 virgins in heaven seems pretty thick to me.

18 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Line of vans at the Broomy corner away fans section as well, people having to squeeze through the gaps between them, away fans were still locked in the ground :lol: fucking pointless

After the game I ended up at Buchanan St at the same time the Hibs fans were getting off the Subway on the other side and then had to walk with them into Queen St. 

They must have taken them to Govan and put them on there? 

I was surprised at how little cops they had with them. You couldn't call it a kettle. 

Fucking local Tims out shopping coming the other way joining in with their singing.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They must think your average terrorist is the thickset cunt in the world. 

I guess the thinking is they're doing what they think they practicably can. If they did it properly they'd have to close off roads in about a half mile radius, which obviously isn't possible. At very least it covers the bit that's most densely packed with fans.

Either way, that's what it's for and it's pretty obvious that's what it's for.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I guess the thinking is they're doing what they think they practicably can. If they did it properly they'd have to close off roads in about a half mile radius, which obviously isn't possible. At very least it covers the bit that's most densely packed with fans.

Either way, that's what it's for and it's pretty obvious that's what it's for.

It's doing nothing to prevent anything its pointless. 

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

After the game I ended up at Buchanan St at the same time the Hibs fans were getting off the Subway on the other side and then had to walk with them into Queen St. 

They must have taken them to Govan and put them on there? 

I was surprised at how little cops they had with them. You couldn't call it a kettle. 

Fucking local Tims out shopping coming the other way joining in with their singing.

Was more like a barrier of vans to keep fans apart, but there was only Rangers fans trying to get round the corner, caused bottle necks with people going in both directions squeezing between the front and backs of vans banging their legs off of tow bars :lol:

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

It's doing nothing to prevent anything its pointless. 

Would do a decent job of preventing a car/van attack at least.

Not sure why you're taking this up with me anyway. The polis would be a better bunch to speak to.