Why were cop cars parked across Edminston Dr?

chepooka

2 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Was more like a barrier of vans to keep fans apart, but there was only Rangers fans trying to get round the corner, caused bottle necks with people going in both directions squeezing between the front and backs of vans banging their legs off of tow bars :lol:

Its a nightmare for that Europe. Park all the riot vans diagonally creating a funnel outside grounds and before train stations and you get wee guys trying to squeeze through the gaps or crawl under the vans :lol:

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Would do a decent job of preventing a car/van attack at least.

Not sure why you're taking this up with me anyway. The polis would be a better bunch to speak to.

I'm not taking it with you, I simply pointed out if that is the reason for the van parked across the road at the back of the Copland it's pointless. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I'm not taking it with you, I simply pointed out if that is the reason for the van parked across the road at the back of the Copland it's pointless. 

I'd say it's better than nothing. 

It's the kind of thing where if a car attack did happen in the immediate area of the ground and the polis had vans sitting around not doing that they'd be criticised.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'd say it's better than nothing. 

It's the kind of thing where if a car attack did happen in the immediate area of the ground and the polis had vans sitting around not doing that they'd be criticised.

Honestly I wouldn't, it's free for all in that situation. 

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Please tell me how a cop van parked across the road at the back of the Copland while thousands of fans walk about either side is being anti terrorist attack. 

Means someone can't drive a car down Copeland road and mow down all the supporters. 

8 hours ago, Rangers#1 said:

The ones at the Broomy were fuck all to do with terrorism ffs :lol:

In my opinion .The over zealous treatment of Rangers fans has got nothing to do with terrorism .

I seen the cops face up the Rangers support yesterday at our home game .It's us being watched and herded like cattle .

Told to get off the path onto the road my many of them .Told to move along by others in forcible manner 

The Hivs fans were allowed to do what they wanted .Not a dicky bird was said to them 

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Tell him .He is jobs worth :headwall:pig fuck from me 

Why would I do that? Silly comment mate if you want some Muslim nut job killing bears you are one strange Ranger. Like I said glad they do it and by the way my mate's retired now anyway.

12 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Why would I do that? Silly comment mate if you want some Muslim nut job killing bears you are one strange Ranger. Like I said glad they do it and by the way my mate's retired now anyway.

Listen I have 3 people that I know that are cops . They become cops . They become pigs in my eyes.

No one want bears killed you numptie . I was referring to him , just being a fuckpig . Which he is.

And SS Scotland's finest are the worst . No harm to you on any bear otherwise

Judging by the occifers they had on duty scooting in and out at the front of the Copland to quell the threatening ''unrest'' from us big bad Rangers fans, about half a dozen punters just out of school who hadn't started shaving, 2 wee fat wimmin, 2 hamiltons, 1 auld guy and 1 or 2 deserters from the traffic mob then if anything real did happen we are fucked because none of them looked as though they could fight their way out of a wet paper bag! To be fair one of the hamiltons had been to the gym and was flexing his muscles but his face had fear written  all over it! 

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.8c97808d9f584f359616a1ef1dff7429.gif

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Listen I have 3 people that I know that are cops . They become cops . They become pigs in my eyes.

No one want bears killed you numptie . I was referring to him , just being a fuckpig . Which he is.

And SS Scotland's finest are the worst . No harm to you on any bear otherwise

Dearie me I've read it all now. You fancy anarchy then? It's bad enough with Stalins secessionists running things there has to be a police force. Anyway mate or sorry numptie each to their own viewpoint.

3 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Dearie me I've read it all now. You fancy anarchy then? It's bad enough with Stalins secessionists running things there has to be a police force. Anyway mate or sorry numptie each to their own viewpoint.

Thanks , respect your viewpoint