Junior Soprano

Sam Alardyce

101 posts in this topic

Allardyce is a wank. 

Bit like this thread if I'm honest 

2 people like this

You will all look like mugs when Alardyce wins us the treble!

:angrywillie:

7 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Pull many pints tonight Pierre?

Was at the football then at Linlithgow with my daughter and Granddaughter standing IN a field watching  some cunt called the Kaiser Chiefs so nor a single pint was poured by myself.

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

What baffles me is when we appointed Pedro the candidates were mcinnes mcleish etc

the hearts job is up for grabs and their candidates are mclaren,coyle,davids. ( not saying their great managers but their household names)

Why does a big time manager not want to manage us?

Because its a prick of a job. The expectation is massive and I wouldn't say we are a thankful bunch. I'm certainly not :lol:

1 person likes this

Yesterday was bad granted but I reckon weve seen enough in the last couple of weeks to say that we are on the right track, unfortunately its gonna take time, maybe too much time for this season. I remember Souness lost his first 2 league games, not that I'm comparing this team of ours with what we had then but a  new team takes time to gel, its a cliché but generally clichés are true. I also have to say that hibs were pretty impressive, hard though that is to admit.I would probably have gladly seen the manager sacked after the European farce but since then hes won me over to an extent since and I reckon its far too early to be talking about new managers. 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Or fuckin wit?

Yaaaaasssss :lol::lol: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Er just no - try backing your current manager 

Backed him to the hilt. Fucked it against the papes twice, the sheep, a pub team and now hibs. 

Praised him to fuck after Motherwell and Dunfermline. First test and he fucks it.

Why don't you fuck up

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Backed him to the hilt. Fucked it against the papes twice, the sheep, a pub team and now hibs. 

Praised him to fuck after Motherwell and Dunfermline. First test and he fucks it.

Why don't you fuck up

He didn't fuck it - jack fuckee it aided by some shocking refereeeing - - and praising him after motherwell and slaughtering him after yesterday shows you are just looking at single results in isolation - it'll be Xmas till we know how good this squad is once team have gelled - overreaction to big wins and tough defeats is no good to anyone 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

He didn't fuck it - jack fuckee it aided by some shocking refereeeing - - and praising him after motherwell and slaughtering him after yesterday shows you are just looking at single results in isolation - it'll be Xmas till we know how good this squad is once team have gelled - overreaction to big wins and tough defeats is no good to anyone 

Is it not right to give praise when it's merited and criticism when it's merited? What's wrong with that? Is that not a fair thing to do?

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is it not right to give praise when it's merited and criticism when it's merited? What's wrong with that? Is that not a fair thing to do?

Seems reasonable, yes.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Did you not start a thread recently about the swings in over- reaction positive and negative? Or does that only count if we are winning? 

Big Sam has something special - 100% record as England manager but....

At Ibrox? Not going to happen.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Perfectly reasonable.  As long as it is accepted that fans wear their heart on their sleeve and the praise and criticism is often misplaced and far too extreme.  

1 person likes this

We had a thread yesterday with the sole purpose of calling our manager a cunt and now this. 

Poor show all round. Let's back the fucking team instead of spouting this shite.

2 people like this

Jesus fucking wept, the obligatory Big Sam thread. 

Give it a fucking rest. 

1 person likes this

Is this just a thread where we mention managers that would sort this team out but we'll never get?

Id like Conte personally 

4 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

We had a thread yesterday with the sole purpose of calling our manager a cunt and now this. 

Poor show all round. Let's back the fucking team instead of spouting this shite.

I've never understood what it means when someone reacts to another persons opinion by saying "back the team". 

I have never experienced any fan ever not backing the team while we're playing a game. When games end it is then that people can give their opinions, why in the fuck would people still keep shouting random words of support constantly if the game played beforehand was utter dogshit?

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I've never understood what it means when someone reacts to another persons opinion by saying "back the team". 

I have never experienced any fan ever not backing the team while we're playing a game. When games end it is then that people can give their opinions, why in the fuck would people still keep shouting random words of support constantly if the game played beforehand was utter dogshit?

I don't think the last game was utter dogshit. We were undone by a harsh red card and some poor refereeing decisions. Yes it could be argued that the manager could have done things differently, miller staying on and playing midfield for example but hindsight is a wonderful thing and maybe he thought miller's experience could help, I don't know.

That's fine to debate and I'm not saying our manager or players are going to lead us back to (in my opinion) our rightful place in this country's league but I don't think there's any point in calling him a cunt or saying Allardyce would sort is out. Might as well say that if we sign Messi and appoint Pep we'd be fine. 

I just think that supporting the team/club lasts beyond the 90 mins. We know that voyeurs will be looking in and this doesn't help imo.

7 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Yesterday was bad granted but I reckon weve seen enough in the last couple of weeks to say that we are on the right track, unfortunately its gonna take time, maybe too much time for this season. I remember Souness lost his first 2 league games, not that I'm comparing this team of ours with what we had then but a  new team takes time to gel, its a cliché but generally clichés are true. I also have to say that hibs were pretty impressive, hard though that is to admit.I would probably have gladly seen the manager sacked after the European farce but since then hes won me over to an extent since and I reckon its far too early to be talking about new managers. 

Are we on track though? Yeah a few good results in friendlies but that does not mean much. The two games we have played in the league we have the exact same frailties as last season.. defence all over the shop and none of our strikers look up to the task..yet. 

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is this just a thread where we mention managers that would sort this team out but we'll never get?

Id like Conte personally 

Got beaten with 10, and then 9, men yesterday thanks to some horrendous refereeing. 

Should have galvanised his team, and convincingly beaten Burnley. 

Obviously he's a cunt. No thanks for me. 

2 people like this

Allerdyce is a dud.

Typical bang average english manager that signs the same old players who steal a wage and barely contribute to scrape survival.

would not trust him anywhere near our club, he is not even close to being a winner and I'd rather not let us sink to the level of a Sunderland or Palace and sign him with the intention not to get pumped by everyone around us and consider that success.

7 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why don't you fuck up

Unfair to judge him on last seasons results with the shitebag team he had. 

This season aye, but you can't use last seasons results against him imo.

I said it all last season and i still stand by it now, we should have asked smith to come back.  People can talk about him earning his retirement til the cows come home.  But the fact is if you want a winning club, you need a winning manager.  On top of that, I guarantee you Celtic won't get 9 in a row never mind 10.   

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I said it all last season and i still stand by it now, we should have asked smith to come back.  People can talk about him earning his retirement til the cows come home.  But the fact is if you want a winning club, you need a winning manager.  On top of that, I guarantee you Celtic won't get 9 in a row never mind 10.   

That would be the dream. The man is a bona fide winner and you're dead right that the scum wouldn't win 9 never mind 10.

I know it's not gonna happen but maybe it was worth least asking him the question. 

Some big names being linked with the hearts job could wash get one of them. Won't happen though pedro is here