Hamburg

GOAT

4 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Believe it or not but Hamburg have shipped 63 goals in the last 15 games in all competitions against Bayern. With Heynckes back and Bayern back I can only see Bayern taking 4/5 off them today. 

4/5 off them, it was Hamburg they were playing no the beasts from the east?

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Got beat 1-0. They played quite well defensively, went a man down for a tackle that was definitely a yellow but nothing more, and have away a stupid goal with a lapse.

Caught the end of the game mate before i headed out.

No shame in getting beat 1-0 off that Bayern team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, badjon said:

Just got told off the Missus that we have two tickets for Bayern vs Hamburg in March. Really looking forward to this. Her sister lives in Munich and got the tickets through her work. Whatever the result should be a good day out and looking forward to a few Paulaner pre match in the ground.

Decent mate 

20 hours ago, badjon said:

Just got told off the Missus that we have two tickets for Bayern vs Hamburg in March. Really looking forward to this. Her sister lives in Munich and got the tickets through her work. Whatever the result should be a good day out and looking forward to a few Paulaner pre match in the ground.

Lucky man . That sounds like a great day . Hope we don't draw the scum in the cup  that weekend. Or maybe it won't be so good

20 hours ago, badjon said:

Nice one.

Was going to do this in the away end, but its the same day we play celtic at home.

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not certain mate 

I don't think I'd be giving up the trip you have ,in any case 

Totally envious of that one 

Didn't book it when I saw the fixture clash mate. I've missed a couple of home games this season and don't want to miss any more.

Will do it next year if they are still in Bundesliga, but a couple of away fixtures at some of the 2. Bundesliga grounds will be cracking trips if they go down.

54 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Didn't book it when I saw the fixture clash mate. I've missed a couple of home games this season and don't want to miss any more.

Will do it next year if they are still in Bundesliga, but a couple of away fixtures at some of the 2. Bundesliga grounds will be cracking trips if they go down.

Enjoy yourself whenever mate

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

St Pauli away for a riot