Thierry Henry.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

He's completely different on the BBC during the international tournaments, but on Sky he clearly is trying to compete with Gary Neville in sounding like he knows what he's talking about. 

I always found him decent at the major tournaments 

53 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Regardless of who the handball was against, I do not see how the TV companies can have a cheating cunt giving judgement on any game.

So no player who has deliberately handled the ball can be a pundit then?

1 hour ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Regardless of who the handball was against, I do not see how the TV companies can have a cheating cunt giving judgement on any game.

What handball? That was one of the finest chest controls ever witnessed in the game.

47 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

So no player who has deliberately handled the ball can be a pundit then?

To my knowledge, no other team has been paid £5  million by the governing body as a consequence  of a handball.  The whole thing just boils my piss.

I do however like pundits who accidently step on TLB's head.

13 hours ago, MidSussexBlue said:

I would be amazed if, Gary Lineker excepted, there has ever been a single football pundit, presenter or commentator who never committed an intentional foul in their career, anywhere in the world, ever.

11 hours ago, JamieD said:

I would be amazed if, Gary Lineker excepted, there has ever been a single football pundit, presenter or commentator who never committed an intentional foul in their career, anywhere in the world, ever.

I cannot argue that point.  Maybe it is the ref of the game  (whose performance was still considerably better than that wankers on Saturday) I should be aiming my opprobrium towards.

1 hour ago, MidSussexBlue said:

I cannot argue that point.  Maybe it is the ref of the game  (whose performance was still considerably better than that wankers on Saturday) I should be aiming my opprobrium towards.

Or maybe you should be congratulating him on his fine act of patriotism that got his country through.

9 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Or maybe you should be congratulating him on his fine act of patriotism that got his country through.

If Northern Ireland had been in the play off against France, and eliminated because of this, congratulating him on his patriotism would be the last thing I would be doing. 

4 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

But just think how much more I would hate the guy if they were.

Everyone has players they dislike, possibly for irrational reasons. Henry is one that does it for me.

Hating someone for being darker than you isn't irrational, it is disgusting.