**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

10 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Ex players all scoring once they leave the club. Proves its nothing to do with a lack of ability but purely the lack of handling the pressure that comes from playing for a massive club with a history of success.

I agree - but I'd also add that good managers help these players deal with these pressures and motivate/train them accordingly. 

The game today - zero composure and very little imagination.

Wallace in particular has looked ridiculously bad.

Miller doing his usual dropping too deep and playing everywhere bar where he's meant to.

Only two that get's pass marks (so far) for me is Morelos and Dorrans. Too many passengers out there at the moment.

But hey, not to worry - Pedro says it's the best training session he's like ever seen, EVER.

Just now, Moody Blue said:

Well for all the positives we've seen after Progres and up till they scored last week, we're back to the usual slow paced utter pish we've seen for 2 years.  Not good enough against a fucking rubbish, insignificant team. 

......With no manager

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Lots of chances, no pressure on the defense yet still 0-0.  Midfield doing the defensive stuff ok but no creativity.  Bring Nico on at half time

its crying out for him, Hearts are here for the draw. Niko will unlock this back 10. Kenny missing too many chances to.

Just now, theclothmonster said:

Impressed with Morelos, if only he had a decent partner up top. Miller kills any forward momentum he really is brutal.

So have I. He holds players off very well. A decent partner to feed off and he could do damage this year.

Seems to me to be a bit of a mirror of last season.   Lots of possession, some chances being created..........but no goals.   It's all very well for the manager to insist that goals will come but the longer it goes without goals being scored and league games won and a winning momentum built up, the more the talk of goals coming will start to lose credibility.   The next step will be to call for patience.    

As he said himself all that has to be achieved are wins, wins, wins.  Question is, where are the goals going to come from to get the wins.   

Just now, its_an_extender said:

Pedro said pre match interview that we are going with 3 strikers this season. Miller, Morelos and Herrera. Hard to see where goals are going to come from

Surely he realises we need another 2-3 quality signings in this squad to really start getting back where we belong.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

its crying out for him, Hearts are here for the draw. Niko will unlock this back 10. Kenny missing too many chances to.

Personally I think Niko is more likely to slow things down which is the last thing we need right now tbh.

1 minute ago, TaysideBear said:

New striker before the window closes is a must. All that money spent and Ryan Jack on a free is the one that stands out

What about Waghorn or Ohallaron, scoring fun those two. It's the fucking Twighlight Zone.