Guest Lloyd72

**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Just now, Muz333 said:

Surely he realises we need another 2-3 quality signings in this squad to really start getting back where we belong.

I think he'll be looking at full backs or wingers. 

Maybe a bit tighter at the back but a lack of creativity in midfield and no cutting edge up front, it's not going to be a lot better than last season.

Ex players are away playing against teams who aren't backs to the wall. If you're not creative or playing with creative players at Ibrox, you'll probably do shite.

• Like 1

Just now, googglebot said:

What about Waghorn or Ohallaron, scoring fun those two. It's the fucking Twighlight Zone.

Both had ample opportunity. Waghorn showed his level in Scotland and the jersey was far too big for MOH

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Personally I think Niko is more likely to slow things down which is the last thing we need right now tbh.

Agreed, but likewise Rossiter. Who did we have to inject some pace? this is what I mean about Pedro maybe winging it if his plan-A works from the get go - if not, what's in reserve or his plan-B? this is what will cost him (and us)

• Like 1

Just now, TaysideBear said:

Both had ample opportunity. Waghorn showed his level in Scotland and the jersey was far too big for MOH

Irony mate.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

if the sub at half time is Herrera I'm exiting

no a sub mate

Just now, scottjf82 said:

no a sub mate

Should've checked the team sheet before making that fucking stunner of a comment then

• Like 1

Miller has been the key problem for a long time now. He scores the odd goal and people start raving about him as King Kenny - but we would be a different team with a decent forward who played forward in his place.

• Like 3

Just now, googglebot said:

Irony mate.

Its a bastard right enough bud. think Mckay scored anaw

Painting my old dears back room for her so only got the game on in the background taking a glance whenever Tam Miller raises his voice, sounds like were no doing to bad but can't find the net

What was Laffertys reception like?

Hearts have done fuck all apart from a wonderstrike by one of their cbs that rattled the bar. 

Miller is and remains the problem. He is fucking gash. Fluffs his lines far too often. Cant take the ball with his back to goal and his touch is rediculous for a professional footballer. Sick of seeing him week in week out ruining our build up play and yet still getting backed to the hilt. 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Should've checked the team sheet before making that fucking stunner of a comment then

No the only one 

Bench is very uninspiring. I'd start with the same team again, give it 15 then bring on niko for last half hour if no change. 

Just now, TaysideBear said:

Its a bastard right enough bud. think Mckay scored anaw

He did - we're cursed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed, but likewise Rossiter. Who did we have to inject some pace? this is what I mean about Pedro maybe winging it if his plan-A works from the get go - if not, what's in reserve or his plan-B? this is what will cost him (and us)

Spot on mate. Absolutely zero pace on the bench, and arguably throughout the whole squad with the exception of Candeias and arguably Windass (based on this season). Worrying.