**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

1 minute ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Personally I think Niko is more likely to slow things down which is the last thing we need right now tbh.

Agreed, but likewise Rossiter. Who did we have to inject some pace? this is what I mean about Pedro maybe winging it if his plan-A works from the get go - if not, what's in reserve or his plan-B? this is what will cost him (and us)

Hearts have done fuck all apart from a wonderstrike by one of their cbs that rattled the bar. 

Miller is and remains the problem. He is fucking gash. Fluffs his lines far too often. Cant take the ball with his back to goal and his touch is rediculous for a professional footballer. Sick of seeing him week in week out ruining our build up play and yet still getting backed to the hilt. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed, but likewise Rossiter. Who did we have to inject some pace? this is what I mean about Pedro maybe winging it if his plan-A works from the get go - if not, what's in reserve or his plan-B? this is what will cost him (and us)

Spot on mate. Absolutely zero pace on the bench, and arguably throughout the whole squad with the exception of Candeias and arguably Windass (based on this season). Worrying.