**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm watching the game - it's you that's watching a different one to me.

the reason why it looks like we are controlling the game is because Hearts are sitting back and sitting in deep and letting us have it.

I've already said a couple of posts ago we will still win this game, but if you want to pretend we are playing well or unlucky then more fool you.

Not playing well but I thought we could have had three first half, Keeper made a brilliant save and Miller could have doe better, and hats the two I can remember

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not playing well but I thought we could have had three first half, Keeper made a brilliant save and Miller could have doe better, and hats the two I can remember

Hearts could have had 2 then ....

We are toothless. We don't have a player who can produce something, with any reliability, when it matters. Celtic have a few guys who can, and it often digs them out a hole like we are in today.  We won't win a league until this is addressed, and we have match winning quality. 

That said, I don't believe it is all down to the players as to why we are toothless. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

you are saying its only looking like we are controlling the ball because hearts are sitting in. Are you not happy? Do you want us to give the ball to them.......

What a stupid, stupid question.

No.

I want us to show a lot, lot more. More imagination, more beating players in the final third, more finding spaces, more shots making the goalkeeper work.

I'm delighted when an opposition's team's tactics is to sit in and let us have all the ball - but when we can't do anything productive with it, it's a problem. 

4 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

No improvement whatsoever in 5 months under Pedro's stewardship even with generous financial backing. Inexcusable.

17 games played competitively (18 including today):

10 wins
1 draw 
6 defeats including

A humiliating European exit to semi pro part timers, 
A record defeat to the bheasts, 
A 25 year record against the sheep, 
A Scottish cup record in semi finals stretching back 80 years

...and that's not including last week (referring aside).

Not good enough for me. Sorry, but forget about it not 'being his team' / Warburtons signings etc - this is now his team - he simply doesn't have what it takes.

People say give him the next two / three games / until Christmas etc games / pick up points - but that's simply buying him time before the inevitable. Sooner rather than later for me.

He needs to walk / be shown the door.

Thanks for the memories PC ( :sarcasm: ) - but don't let the door hit your arse on the way out you incompetent fuck.

Just now, K.A.I said:

What a stupid, stupid question.

No.

I want us to show a lot, lot more. More imagination, more beating players in the final third, more finding spaces, more shots making the goalkeeper work.

I'm delighted when an opposition's team's tactics is to sit in and let us have all the ball - but when we can't do anything productive with it, it's a problem. 

And as I said wont happen with Miller on the pitch