**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

On paper we should absolutely hammer them cause they are shite. I'm not sure what Rangers are going to turn up on Saturday however,  but I'm going to go with a 3-1 victory for us. Massive game anything less than 3 points won't cut it.

Fod

Tav    Cardoso     Alves     Wallace

Candeias  Dorrans   Rossiter  Windass

Morelos     Herrera

Like the look of Candeias and Morelos so far, so I think they are certain starters.

My team would be

Fod

Cardoso Wilson Alves

Tav, Rossiter, Dorrans, Kranjcar, Candeias

Morelos, Herrera

Candeias can play left or right so I would have him in there rather than Wallace or Hodson who offer us nothing Defensively or in an attacking sense.

12 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Wnye coitld've at least putnnwatery farts. 

Was at party At  IInlithgow yesterday and a fellow Bear from Buckhind came over to talk to us, we had warned him That the security were watching him trying to sneak drink IN as we walked past one with a INtercome we had heard them talking on our way IN. The guy I wont name him said thanks but IT wasnt drink they were watching him for as he had had a "wateryfart" when he got out the car and the steward had caught him with his shorts down sliding his arse down a grass embankment like a dug with worms after he he through his scants under another car.

The best thing was he was proud of IT andvwas telling everyone about IT cheering all up, I know ITs not Rangers connected but fits IN with this silly thread tittle.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Was at party At  IInlithgow yesterday and a fellow Bear from Buckhind came over to talk to us, we had warned him That the security were watching him trying to sneak drink IN as we walked past one with a INtercome we had heard them talking on our way IN. The guy I wont name him said thanks but IT wasnt drink they were watching him for as he had had a "wateryfart" when he got out the car and the steward had caught him with his shorts down sliding his arse down a grass embankment like a dug with worms after he he through his scants under another car.

The best thing was he was proud of IT andvwas telling everyone about IT cheering all up, I know ITs not Rangers connected but fits IN with this silly thread tittle.

Fuck sake :lol:

Even this early in the season it's a must win game, can't take 0 or 1 point from Hearts/Hibs at home...

Fod

Cardoso Alves Wilson

Tav Rossiter Dorrans Krancjar Windass

Morelos Herrera

Thought the back 3 suited us much better, even with 10 men. We got overran in midfield by Hibs, even before the sending off. 

2 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Even this early in the season it's a must win game, can't take 0 or 1 point from Hearts/Hibs at home...

Fod

Cardoso Alves Wilson

Tav Rossiter Dorrans Krancjar Windass

Morelos Herrera

Thought the back 3 suited us much better, even with 10 men. We got overran in midfield by Hibs, even before the sending off. 

Surely whatever formation we canny play Danny Wilson mate.... he is beyond pish

I'd stick to 4-4-2. It has been working IMO, and if things had gone our way (Stokes off, KM being able to tap an all in from 6 yards) we'd be sitting pretty. 

Fod's been a bit of a concern, but I'd stick with him...

Fod

Tav Cardoso Alves Hodson

Candeias Rossiter Dorrans Windass

Morelos Herrera

I'd love us to go out and get Walker, a CF and a LB this week - but not holding my breath. 

45 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Surely whatever formation we canny play Danny Wilson mate.... he is beyond pish

Prefer him over Bates tbh but hes not the best mate

Think a big 3 works in our squad, we're very week at fullback.

Wilson could maybe benefit playing alongside Alves.