**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

1 minute ago, callumbo87 said:

Sorry mate, cant agree.

We have spent a shed load of cash compared to the likes of Hearts, Hibs etc. Our squad on paper is far superior to theirs and yet 

we should be happy struggling to break down Hearts and get gubbed by Hibs. With a theory like that we will be a mid table club with no aspirations 

even after Celtic has won 10 in a row.

Yeah we're still pretty much majorly fucked. But, c'mon though we're not going to finish mid table and the start of the season hasn't been totally  catastrophic. Even last season with some utter garbage we were comfortably second for a while. A couple of wins (which should come) and things won't look so bleak. 

Even with the money spent I didn't give us much chance of winning the league, as long as they still have Rogers. 

25 minutes ago, Gersey said:

Let's remember, we didn't sign a bunch of world beaters in the summer. 

Pedro picked them.

He has to go and go tonight. Let another manager have the rest of the window too strengthen with the money Pedro hasn't spunked against the wall and let's have someone who knows what the fuck they are doing in charge.

After the stellar training sessions the manager was so keen to enthuse about in his pre-match press conferences it seems to me it would not be far from the truth to say that training drills seemed to be more of a bloodless battle in nature and the real-match battle today was just a bloody drill. 

What's the point in training well, or saying you trained well, if the end product is not a win on match day.    I bet we get more of the 'trained well' stuff next week ahead of the game at Ross County......a side we failed to beat last season.  

44 minutes ago, Gersey said:

We're pretty much slogging it out with the rest. Will still win most matches this season and haven't had the easiest start in the world. That Rangers performance today is beating most of the league at Ibrox this season.

you must have watched a different game from me mate we could have played till midnight and still not score  from the progess game we dont look like scoring many goals  and if you think hibs and hearts at home are a difficult start wait till we play away from home   think you are living in cloud cukkoo land  the manager is a dud and most of the players are not good enough

That was a truly awful performance. It reminded me of the borefests from our first season in the championship. That is possibly the worst Hearts team in years and we never looked like scoring. 

The subway loyal were out in force, after 80 mins the place just seemed to empty. I'm sure that wouldn't have helped the players concentration when they seen the fans had given up. All in all I thought the atmosphere was very subdued right from the start. I think deep down we all knew what we were in for..

We weren't good at all today, but that hearts team are really poor, and I can't see them staying up. Big Wes had nothing to do. IF we had scored early then there was no way they would have got back into the game. Not giving up on the season this early, as that would be silly, but we must start winning , and we have to start now.

All else aside I was expecting Lafferty was going to get a roasting from the fans but then again he hardly touched the ball apart from winning a couple of headers (!) and seemed to be playing at left back for most of the game they were that deep.

Why were our fans applauding Jamie Walker as he was going off?   He's not our player yet.

Dare I say it, if we'd had a Forrester, O'Halloran or Mackay in the team/on the bench we might have sneaked it; there was far too much sideways passing with noone willing to drive into the box.  As unpopular as they were, our options for pace and directness don't look good at all now they're gone.