**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

So will Jack play? Should Jack play? 

I think he will and should and I'd go with same team as v Hibs except bring Wallace back at LB. 

this game will tell us more about this squads ability to handle pressure than last weeeks game which was ruined by farcical refereeing. 

Lots of crazy predictions on this game as usual.this is why when it doesn't work out that way the place goes into meltdown and people start heading for the nearest bridge .for fuck sake be realistic guys,this is a difficult game for us tomorrow and the scoreline will be close IMO.1-0 hopefully but this could end up 0-0 i think

Guest Lloyd72
9 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Lots of crazy predictions on this game as usual.this is why when it doesn't work out that way the place goes into meltdown and people start heading for the nearest bridge .for fuck sake be realistic guys,this is a difficult game for us tomorrow and the scoreline will be close IMO.1-0 hopefully but this could end up 0-0 i think

Get yourself to fuck, Hearts are shite and have Jon daly as their manager ffs. We should be winning this comfortably