The Appeal

theiconicman

Just now, Smile said:

It just makes me more Angry seeing the Pictures and the Video evidence so much blatant cheating by Hibs helped by a ref who awarded them everything.

Me too. I don't like throwing around the word cheat at referees and find most of them inept but when I look at it and see how many yellows we got and how many they got it beggars belief (pardon the pun). Not to mention the red. Total game changer when Stokes should have been sent off. Then the Jack incident doesn't happen. I couldn't believe it when he carded Tav. A joke of a referee (and linesmen) from start to finish.

I sometimes wonder why the linesmen are even there - 9 out of 10 times they look at the the referee before raising their flags so in essence the referee is making the decisions for them! 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

McGregor nailing Morelos with a last man rock bottom I assume. Or any of McGeoch's multiple second yellow offences. 

Or either of them when the took Pena out as the last man. 

IMG_4386.JPG

The game was filled with so much. I remembered stokes and that incident on morelos. But ur right there was multiple yellow card challenges too by that one guy.

Is it just Rangers players that get red cards retrospectively, remember this.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/ricksen-is-sent-off-in-trial-by-television-1-640988

The Scottish Football Association introduced a rather menacing deterrent to its disciplinary procedure yesterday, establishing a precedent by using television video footage to convict Rangers full-back Fernando Ricksen of an ordering-off offence. Ricksen, whose thigh-high kick on Aberdeen midfielder Darren Young during the SPL match at Pittodrie on 12 November was not punished by referee Mike McCurry, was found guilty retrospectively and given what amounts to a red card by the association’s disciplinary committee.

why is this not being applied to Stokes

10 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Is it just Rangers players that get red cards retrospectively, remember this.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/ricksen-is-sent-off-in-trial-by-television-1-640988

The Scottish Football Association introduced a rather menacing deterrent to its disciplinary procedure yesterday, establishing a precedent by using television video footage to convict Rangers full-back Fernando Ricksen of an ordering-off offence. Ricksen, whose thigh-high kick on Aberdeen midfielder Darren Young during the SPL match at Pittodrie on 12 November was not punished by referee Mike McCurry, was found guilty retrospectively and given what amounts to a red card by the association’s disciplinary committee.

why is this not being applied to Stokes

Because I think they can take it no further once the ref has adjudged it to be a yellow card, they have no powers to review once the yellow has been produced.

2 minutes ago, Silver Fox said:

Because I think they can take it no further once the ref has adjudged it to be a yellow card, they have no powers to review once the yellow has been produced.

Stokes received no punishment for grabbing a player by the throat and moving his head forward in a head butting motion

his yellow was for Tav incident.

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

McGregor nailing Morelos with a last man rock bottom I assume. Or any of McGeoch's multiple second yellow offences. 

Or either of them when the took Pena out as the last man. 

IMG_4386.JPG

Fucking unbelievable :duh: