Police Investigate Death Threats Against Lennon

FSM

I fart in his general direction

Actually I'd better not

Headline tomorrow:Lennon threatened with gas attack,online troll threatens to release a foul attack on hivs manager.

The gas believed to have been created by mixing last nights kebab and a fried egg roll for breakfast were made in a secret lair in fish boys colon,plans to release this concoction which can cause watering of the eyes and even clear a room were thwarted after his partner blocked him with a cork after he practiced a special move apparently known as a 'Dutch oven' this morning

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40926767

Here we go with the usual pish. 

Oh he's hated because he's a poor wee Catholic from Northern Ireland. 

Why didn't Saint Martin or Saint Brendan get the same treatment then? 

Lennon's a first class prick, end of fucking story. 

Yeah, you'd think the fact that our actual rivals currently have a Northern Irish catholic as manager, and he gets next to no abuse, might rule that out as a motive.

:duh:

If Rangers had gubbed hivs 4-0 none of it would happen its Rangers failure that enables it.  How many low life scumbags get to come to Ibrox and have a party nowadays. Quite a few and its Rangers that enable it. Year after year manager after manager we fail to produce a team capable of silencing them. Blame Rangers.

7 minutes ago, standup said:

If Rangers had gubbed hivs 4-0 none of it would happen its Rangers failure that enables it.  How many low life scumbags get to come to Ibrox and have a party nowadays. Quite a few and its Rangers that enable it. Year after year manager after manager we fail to produce a team capable of silencing them. Blame Rangers.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not?

First and foremost it's some right fucking idiots making threats like that. 1/ it's stupid as fuck regardless and  2/ it lets him off the hook and lets him play the victim instead of looking the wank. There's some right fucking brain dead twits out there.

I don't really go in for these complaints to the polis or the statement from Club 1872 either. The guys a wank but I'm satisfied for seeing him as the classless individual that he is. It's not comment worthy from that point of view by Club 1872. The only issue we should be taking issue with this is why our player gets sent off for doing it in the middle of the park and others get away unscathed for worse.

Pwoor wee kafflick getting bullied aff them big bad proddies ....blah blah if he wants to thrust himself into the limelight with his pathetic childish behaviour acting the big man then ducks for cover behind the Plod when somebody cracks and makes what is more or less an empty threat ...it's like we've went back in time to 5/6 years ago sane ol pish with this cunt

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Where in that piece was Lemmon actually threatened? I always thought threats had to be made to the individual, not what two eejits say to each other.

The deflection is unbelievable.

Not really. If I was speaking to someone else and said I would kill you, that's me making a threat against you life. A threat is on someone, it doesn't have to be to someone.

Semantics anyway. It's out of order mate.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not really. If I was speaking to someone else and said I would kill you, that's me making a threat against you life. A threat is on someone, it doesn't have to be to someone.

Semantics anyway. It's out of order mate.

I suppose but I'd be totally unaware, you could probably overhear two guys saying similar about someone they hate, to my thinking a threat is only a threat when it's made to the person concerned.

I have a problem with the way it's reported, a threat was never made to Lemmon himself.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40926767

Here we go with the usual pish. 

Oh he's hated because he's a poor wee Catholic from Northern Ireland. 

Why didn't Saint Martin or Saint Brendan get the same treatment then? 

Lennon's a first class prick, end of fucking story. 

Exactly. Personally, I had no issue with O'Neil, obviously didn't like him as he was their manager, but aside from that I actually find him a pretty decent bloke. Lennon on the other hand is as vile as you can get, a real poison in the game in Scotland.

2 hours ago, FSM said:

And unsurprisingly the story turns.....

Capture.thumb.JPG.8785c5a8170aa2579b9d391fdb62bb8b.JPG

"complaints have been received..."

Yes, from every dirty lowlife malcontent scum bastard living in this backwater.

Also misleading as the death threats weren't actually made to him directly. However, daft cunts putting the conversation on social mhedia. Sounds like a total wind up that has back fired.

The wee pikey ginger cunt will probably croak as a stroke victim, hopefully sometime soon as the fat bastard's weight soars and the BP rockets during a game.

Rancid bheggar cunt that he is.

52 minutes ago, standup said:

This. 

Fucking hivs leaving Ibrox with 3 points :britney:

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I suppose but I'd be totally unaware, you could probably overhear two guys saying similar about someone they hate, to my thinking a threat is only a threat when it's made to the person concerned.

I have a problem with the way it's reported, a threat was never made to Lemmon himself.

Yeah, but threats were clearly made against him. Whether he hears them or not doesn't and can't affect how the authorities perceive them.

They are threats either way. If threats are made and Neil Lennon hears them the only difference is that he's (potentially) been worried by them. If threats are made and he doesn't hear them (they're made about him rather than to him), he hasn't been worried by them, but if the guy goes ahead and does something to him (i'e' he follows up on the threat), whether Neil Lennon heard it is neither here nor there.

So either way, it IS a threat, and the authorities will have no choice but to follow it up whether or not the twit is serious about it.

And Neil Lennon is the victim again. Well played that man.

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

"somebody needs to shoot that fuck" isn't a death threat.

This is though...

The other replies saying: "Someone give me a weapon and I will shoot this little terrorist c*** in the head with impunity."

He then worryingly goes on to reveal he has previous convictions involving firearms saying: "I can get one. Not a problem.

"Police Scotland probably all over it now though I have previous for firearms so expecting a chap soon."

I've seen many such "threats" against the Royal family and politicians through the years i spent using social media sites like facebook, none ever made the news.

The wee rodent is a poison the country was well rid of during his abysmal spell as Bolton manager.

Nobody should get time for this, the same way Lennon never got time for threatening to slash a girls throat.

Just now, Inigo said:

This is though...

The other replies saying: "Someone give me a weapon and I will shoot this little terrorist c*** in the head with impunity."

He then worryingly goes on to reveal he has previous convictions involving firearms saying: "I can get one. Not a problem.

"Police Scotland probably all over it now though I have previous for firearms so expecting a chap soon."

oh yeah, that definitely is :lol:  I figured they pu the most damning one in the headline...didn't actually read the article lol.

Those guys could be in big trouble.  Silly silly thing to do.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

oh yeah, that definitely is :lol:  I figured they pu the most damning one in the headline...didn't actually read the article lol.

Those guys could be in big trouble.  Silly silly thing to do.

Defo. I'm all for hating Neil Lennon, but ffs, keep the heid.